Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff 101 Scrapbooking Tips

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I have been perusing Amazon looking for some books to download to my Kindle. I did a search on scrapbooking and as I was paging through I couldn't believe all the books called 101 Scrapbooking Tips (with different authors – I checked). I am sure that we can do better than any of those that are out there.

So, what tips would you like to put in our 101 Swirly Style Scrapbooking Tips book?

#1 – Surround yourself with uber talented scrappers – some of what they know will sink in and become a part of your style.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Hmmmm, Sherri, that's an excellent question,

#2 – Never be afraid to try new things. You just may surprise yourself!!!

#3 – it's only paper – don't be afraid.
        (oh, wait, that's pretty much the same thing as Peggy)

#3 – EMBELISH! EMBELISH! EMBELISH!

4. Get ideas from the Swirlydoo Gallery and all our fantastic designers.

5. You do not have to put flowers on your LO

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

6. If you screw up ..EMBELLISH OVER IT !!! lol

Snagg1
            Send PM

Never glue anything down until the very end.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Don't be afraid to ask for help….. we were all 'newbies' at one time….. 🙂

It's okay to change your mind……several times!

Participate in challenges even if you think your not ready..you might surprise yourself.

Snagg1
                Send PM

FInd a great club tha not only inspires, but supports. Oh, that might just be Swirlydoos!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Be active on the forums. You'll meet lots of awesome people and pick up on some savage habits ;D

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.