Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff 12 tags for 2015

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Anyone doing them this year? I have been reading Tim's blog for a couple years now and always enjoyed the tags each month but never actually participated….BUT – this year I plan on doing that….there are always new techniques, etc that he uses that I want to try and just never do……

If not, I think it would be a good challenge for us SS to use our scraps and explore some new techniques, products, etc

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

To be honest, Mellisa, I hadn't thought about this.
        I just may take a peek at Timmy's blog every once in a while and see what I come up with, using scraps and products that I have on hand.

Thanks for the reminder!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I did Tim's 12 tags of Christmas a few years ago but haven't done his monthly ones before. I may have to check this out!

I always say I'm going to, but then things get in the way. It would be fun to do them as a group and see what people come up with.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Sue, you're right. Let's see if anyone wants to play along.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Stay tuned ladies, we are going to have 12 Tags of Savagery! It'll be an educational challenge sort of thing and will debut on the 15th of every month. Thanks for the name Peggy!

We may borrow a few ideas from Timmy, but Iam interested in knowing if there is anything in particular you would like to see in our 12 Tags program? Just let me know if there is!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Sounds like fun!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.