Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements 12 Tags of Savagery! It's coming soon!

This topic contains 26 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Stay tuned ladies, we are going to have 12 Tags of Savagery! It'll be an educational challenge sort of thing and will debut on the 15th of every month in the challenges forum. Thanks for the name Peggy!

We may borrow a few ideas from Timmy, but I am interested in knowing if there is anything in particular you would like to see in our 12 Tags program? Just let me know if there is!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

This is going to be so much fun. I can't wait!

Oh wow! This sounds AWESOME!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

YES!!!! This is what I was hoping for when I posted about TH's tags!!!!!
          Thanks Peggy!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy and I can't wait either!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Mellisa, thanks for bringing it up in the first place 🙂

Snagg1
              Send PM

I LOVE TAGS!!!!! !amazed !amazed !amazed !heart !heart !heart

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

This is gonna be so much fun….I can't wait!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Ok girlies, you know I love to make tags, but give me some direction. What kind of tags would lyou like to make?Shabby chic? Grunge? Steampunk?

Sounds like fun!! Great idea!

Maggi, we want it all! Something different and challenging every month, please.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

all of the above Maggie!!! Maybe we can showcase a different style, theme, color, technique….I think something different each month would make for some good tags, lea new things, and take us out of our comfort zones!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Bingo Mellisa! Maybe a different style each go round 🙂

This sounds fun =)

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Fabulous Maggi! I do Tim's 12 tags each year (one a month) and also make quite a few tags as DT makes for A Vintage Jouey (we are a Tim Holtz Shabby Vintage Challenge) but I can always find time to make a few more!!!!

I love making TH style my own and I would love to see the Swirlydoo take on his techniques and style.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Great idea!!! I hope to play along!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.