Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers 12 X 12 Prima packs???

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

GlitterGirl
      Send PM

Why doesn't Prima offer 12X12 paper packs anymore? They have those 8X12 packs now….and what in the world do you do with those if you don't do minis or cards???
      I'm totally bummed!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Why doesn't Prima offer 12X12 paper packs anymore? They have those 8X12 packs now….and what in the world do you do with those if you don't do minis or cards???
        I'm totally bummed!

I did not know that Prima did 12 x 12 packs. I see what you mean about the 8 x 12 papers; funny, I never thought of them for mini albums and cars. I guess because I started scrapping with the 12 x 12 papers; I find the smaller pattes hard to work with.

GlitterGirl
          Send PM

They used to have Prima 12X12 kits….I've gotten them at Stop and Scrap on line. Now, I find that they offer the same kinds of papers in 12X12….like Almanac. I want the same family of PP like Sun Kissed, etc in one kit with oddles of PP in that one line.

As my sweet Daddy used to tell me….Spit in one hand and wish in the other. See which one fills up first! I think I know the answer to that one!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Debbie. LOL. No, I always thought Prima came only in singles. Or maybe I didn't notice. When it comes to the lines that I like, some sheets I can be satisfied with one others 1/2 dozen isn't enough.

GlitterGirl
              Send PM

Now Prima is just doing generic script and ledger papers in the pad format ( that coordinate with their collections) – just bought the script one from last season. Maybe they saw a drop in sheet sales???

GlitterGirl
                Send PM

These are the last ones they made…
                [img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1342832209_1015_FT165770_844417.jpg[/img]
                [img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1342832209_1015_FT165770_844424.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I'd definitely buy those! Where did you get them, Vicky?

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Nevermind. I see they have them at sb.com. DAMN. I really don't want to spend any more money.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

They were showing those pads at CHA. Don't think I took a pic of them.

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Oh, shoot, I think I have seen them. Are these single-sided papers?

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

These will be excellent for any project. I must have them.

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

These were on sale on the 2peas website. I snagged them.

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

I soooo want those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                                Send PM

Yes they are single sided, but the quality is amazing, its really textured.

Krissy
                                Krissy
                                Swirly Admin
                                  Send PM

They are really thick, sturdy, papers toos! I love mine.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.