Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW 12/1/2014- What are your favorite projects you have made this year?

This topic contains 59 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

With the end of the year coming, I always like to go back and look at all the projects I made and pick out my favorites and actually put them in an album as opposed to a box. 🙂

What are your favorite 5 projects that you have made this year? Post them here. 

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Here are mine:

I love this wishing well because it's a cool OTP project, and I love the Maja papers. I will NEVER give this away. There's isnt' any special significance. I just like it. 

Photo_215_1.jpg

This is one of my favorite layouts because I made in less than 30 minutes- I had the image in my head and it came out exactly how I imagined. I thought that was cool. Also, it makes me laugh! This is a house I wanted to build for three years. When the time came to buy/build, I showed the floor plan to my dad who is a contractor- he thought the plan was great, but he said the outside was ridiculous because all the work to the windows and roof would cost about half as much as it would be to build the entire house. He was crushing my dreams! Anyway, we decided to buy instead of build so we could stay in the school district that we are in now. Now when I look at that picture, it makes me think of my dad's reaction.

DreamHouseChallenge_1.jpg

So, I made this for Blue Fe Studios. I love this one because of the colors. It's funny because when I have light colored paper, I usually will use a darker contrasting color, but that wasn't an option becasue that entire collection was all very pale. I leaed how to use all light colors and I thought that was cool. This is just my favorite from working with only light colors. 

Photo_3copy7_1.jpg

I love this one because it's the best picture I took last year. It's soooooo damn difficult to get a good picture of Owen, let alone get one of him with other people. It's fun and cute, and perfect. 🙂  

Sept2014SDMyGuysLO_1.jpg

I've wanted to scrap this picture for a long time. When I did, my mom came for a visit, and snagged it, so I made another, and I like this a little better. I like the layers. 

Oct2014BFSSweetasHoneyLO_1.jpg

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Gorgeous works Rae! You are Amazing!!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

WOW!! Rae, those are all stunning!! I'll have to look back through mine and come back 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Beautiful! Really love the first.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Here are mine:

[img:width=600&height=601]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1417628018_131_FT253347_6a00d8348c265353ef01a73dd66255970d-800wi_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=551]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1417628035_131_FT253347_1402185169_131_ft240289_image_.jpg[/img]
                [img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1417628050_131_FT253347_1402716866_131_ft240714_img_2707_.jpg[/img]
                [img:width=600&height=585]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1417628076_131_FT253347_img_2924.jpg[/img]
                [img:width=591&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1417628104_131_FT253347_prima_ppp.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

So Lovely Kim…

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Pala and Kim – def faves for sure!! I LOVE them all

BUT, I have to ask – I see the de things everywhere and I can't figure out how to get my hands on one….BUT – Kim, the holder that you have holding that steampunk tag – where can I get one of those?!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

BUT, I have to ask – I see the de things everywhere and I can't figure out how to get my hands on one….BUT – Kim, the holder that you have holding that steampunk tag – where can I get one of those?!

I got mine at Michaels in the floral section.

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Wow these are all gorgeous! I'll have to look and see what I've made this year! Can't wait to see more!

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

[quote]

I got mine at Michaels in the floral section.
                          [/quote]

It is called a Frog…

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

Mellisa, I've always known those things to be called frogs' and yep they are an aid for flower arranging. You stab the floral stems on those spikey thingys. LOL, now that was scientific!!

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

Oh gosh Rae, those are soooo fabulous!! Defintie faves of mine too~

Love all of those Kim, especially the Steampunk tag and that last LO, it is fabulous!!!

I love all those LOs Barbara but especially the 2nd and 3rd ones, they are so wonderful!!

Krissy
                              Krissy
                              Swirly Admin
                                Send PM

There is a theme going on here, LOL, everything is black and/or red!

[img:width=600&height=892]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1417646932_312_FT253347_front_1_resize_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=599&height=533]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1417646932_312_FT253347_rsz_1left_side_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=378]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1417646932_312_FT253347_rsz_front_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=506]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1417647024_312_FT253347_stationers_desk_card__copy_.jpg[/img]

and a very close runner up, LOL, it got left out, probably cause it's not red. !lol

[img:width=600&height=892]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1417647145_312_FT253347_poodle_tag_kaisercraft_kaleidoscopecop_resizey_.jpg[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.