Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW 12/22/2014: Scrappy Goals for 2015?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

What are your scrappy goals for the upcoming year?

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

My number one goal is to get 100% ORGANIZED! I've been going through stuff like crazy, putting stuff I know I'm not going to use in a big box that I am going to divide and send out as RAKs throughout the year. Now that we have our own house, and my own room, I can start buying exactly the right kind of storage that works for my space, and I am LOVING it!

The next thing is to do more challenges. ;)

And, lastly, I am going to use more of what I have and spend less. I kept to my goal last year- I wasn't allowed to make a purchase unless I used at least one thing from my last purchase.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I'm right behind you with organizing as my focus, Rae. My daughter is moving to her own place in February and I am going to use her room to sort & organize my scrappy treasures. Then I'll put up proper shelving, etc in my craft room and be able to put things away in their proper place. It will be heaven!

And I so agree about using more of what I already have. I want to pull out things that I haven't touched in awhile. (Maggie's challenge will be good for that! 🙂 )

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Organization, and getting more crafting time in. I have been sorting through a lot of things recently and putting them in boxes. So I now have three boxes to give to my 2 daughters and daughter in law next week for Christmas (they are all in NC and I will be down there on Monday!). They are all starting out without a lot of money and love to scrapbook – Mom to the rescue!!

Organization for me! I have to clean and sort through stuff in my craft room and then move stuff from the main floor upstairs. Since my surgery, I have managed to accumulate a lot of scrapbook stuff down here also! So, after the first of the year, that will be my big project!

I´m organized.. and do sort things out now nad then … but I´m a messy scrapper ;) and need to clean up after every project.

I don´t have any goals… more than just to play and have fun =)… and maybe get some new fun assignments.

I need to focus on using what I have instead of buying more. Shopping in my own craft room would be a great idea.

I would like to actually scrap in 2015! I need to get my pages that are done in books and displayed.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I would love to be organized, but I don't think that will ever happen. I will continue until it's the way I want it. I'm actually close.

I want to work on my photography skills. Doing the photography tutorials will help me continue to grow in my own skills while helping others.

I also want to start doing video tutorials. I tried doing a couple, but still need to work a few things out. I will have some videos up before 2015 is over.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I want to get AT LEAST one layout, one card (or tag) and maybe a bit of another project done each week.

And like Rae, I want to rely on my already owned stuff – heaven knows I have enough dies, stencils and goop to last several lifetimes….

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I'm like the rest of you in trying to use more from my stash which should be a lot easier since we have no scrap stores in town anymore.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Just to have fun with my scrapping. Once I feel like it's a must do it becomes a drag 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.