Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW 1/26/15 SQOTW I would just die if they stopped making….

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

What is the one thing that, if they stop making (scrapbook related) that would make you just want to curl up and die? LOL!!

Mist. Especially the Mister Huey's!

And glitter. I am experiencing a resurgence of love for glitter.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Okay. Let me think about this one.
        I do agree about mists – I don't think I've ever managed to get through a week without using some.
        And stencils. I love my stencils!!!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I would die without ZipDry and Fabri-Tac. ScorTape too. I love these adhesives so much, and I hate using other glues.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I would die without ZipDry and Fabri-Tac. ScorTape too. I love these adhesives so much, and I hate using other glues.

Yea I agree on this one!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Shabby paper!

If everything went back to the 90's with super bold pattes and prints and animals all over it and shapes specific to what you scrapping like snowmen and the like…and that was all there was to choose from….I would die…and then get up and start using my stash until they got their wits back about them.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                Send PM

My distress inks I've been using them consistently for years.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I love zip dry too! I was using 3 I 1 and I hate that stuff, it gets so gooey so quickly!

Oh wait, I'm not answering the question! I would sink into an endless depression if G45 went out of business!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Shabby paper!

If everything went back to the 90's with super bold pattes and prints and animals all over it and shapes specific to what you scrapping like snowmen and the like…and that was all there was to choose from….I would die…and then get up and start using my stash until they got their wits back about them.

I thought we were there now! LOL

I would hate if they stopped making Fabri-Tac. I also agree with Andi about the papers! I am ever grateful for my hoarded stash!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I love Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue. I like to glue some bling on my toe nails after I paint them…just makes me HAPPY…That glue holds it on for weeks, stays on until I remove it… just shows me how good it works!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

This will never happen, but I would hate it if chipboard faded away.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

I would hate if they stopped making flowers.

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

I would hate if they stopped making flowers.

I probably would too, but I thinbk I have a 10 year supply to hold me over. LOL!

craftysprinkles
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

I love Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue. I like to glue some bling on my toe nails after I paint them…just makes me HAPPY…That glue holds it on for weeks, stays on until I remove it… just shows me how good it works!

I have used that before and it's not quick enough for me- I guess it has amazing hold though! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.