Home Forums Scrap Chat Swaps 15 days of secret valentines swap!!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone i know its still a while a way but i am hosting a valentine swap over on facebook. (open to U.S. only sorry) but the basics are you will get a partner but you will not know who has you…. they will send you a box with at least 15 presents you will open 1 everyday. share pictures or what most of us do is do videos. here is the link! 🙂 hope to see you there!!!

the link is here http://www.facebook.com/events/201145239972768/

Snagg1
      Send PM

This looks like fun. Do you make your partner something or purchase sm gifts? What price range be?

the idea is to get 1 gift a day so 14 gifts(not 15 lol) at least 7 of the gifts have to be handmade. 1 of which needs to be a bigger item like mini album, altered frame, or even handmade jewelry. the other 7 items can be handmade also….or they can be anything else…. die cuts, trims from your stash….or store bought things like $1 items from michaels. so really if you have a ton of stuff you will initially spend only shipping! 🙂 hope that helps!

Snagg1
        Send PM

That does sound like fun…..and really ambitious! LOL Tiffy, have you done this before?

i have hosted a couple swaps before but not like this…usually a tag swap or something….but there is a 12 days of christmas swap…same idea but you have to open the present on video…1 each day. but since not everyone does youtube videos i didn't require it. everyone in the christmas swap is having tons of fun…. i missed the sign ups. so it should be a blast. i have swapped a ton though. the main group I'm in is called sx4 secret sister squirrel society…..we swap altered cigar boxed every month its so much fun!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Are you doing the swap? or are you using a site to swap names? Do players provide wish lists? Sorry so many questions but I am interested in playing.

Snagg1
            Send PM

The Secret Sister Squirrel Society?! OMG I love that name!!! I will have to check it out. Do you have a link to it somewhere?

It is a Facebook swap so there is a event created and we chat about whatever…likes dislikes…..and so on! Lisa its a private group so a link won't help. but i will link you to Jade she is the host. 🙂 i Nov and Dec. was break time so everyone is super excited about the swap coming up. Jade hasn't had the sign ups yet but they fill up super quick! 🙂

here is jades Facebook she will have the signups probably after christmas. 🙂 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001390829001

i've watched a few of these video's of people opening them – so much detail, so pretty!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.