Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges 2011 SGC SCHEDULE – Everybody please check in

This topic contains 64 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

First I want to say **THANK YOU** to all who are participating in this. The challenges are a big part of Swirlydoos, and we couldn't have them without YOU!!!!

Here is the schedule for the coming year. I tried to get everyone where they wanted to be! If I messed up, please let me know ASAP!! lol!

FEB ~~~ Lisa V – Manda
      MAR ~~~ Peggy – Sherri
      APR ~~~ Joelle – Camilla
      MAY ~~~ Jennifer A – Mellisa
      JUN ~~~ Erin – Angelica
      JUL ~~~ Robin – Joyce
      AUG ~~~ Rae – Tammy
      SEP ~~~ Erica – Christy
      OCT ~~~ Heather – Rae
      NOV ~~~QT – Peggy
      DEC ~~~ Kim – Lisa G
      JAN ~~~ Erica – Cheryl

On the list to do 2, since we have enough so that you don't have to do 2 (**THANK YOU** very much for volunteering!!) This list is for alteates incase for some unknown crazy are you kidding me reason, someone can't do their challenge.

Lisa V
      Rae
      Meg
      Peggy
      Jennifer A
      Robin

I hope I didn't forget anyone!! If you signed up for this and your name is NOT on this list…PLEASE let me know, again ASAP! lol! On the flip side…if you did not sign up for this, and I somehow picked your name out of the bushes, let me know that too!!!! he he!

The RULZ:

Not many rulz, really, just a few things to keep in mind:

* Your challenge can be on anything you want

* We would like you to use at least 50% Swirly stuff

* If possible, please participate in the other challenges

* If you have one, post it on your blog, invite others to join in

* Keep tabs on your challenge through out your month

* Have people post their layout on the challenge forum AND in the gallery. Have them use the month and title of the challenge in the title of their layout so everyone can find it for leaving comments and when it comes time for voting. With 2 challenges going on each month, we need a way to deteine which layout is for which challenge. (You can post all the layouts to your first post if you want to. Just find the layout in the forum, click on quote and copy and paste all the code for the layout.)

* Provide a prize of your choosing (see below)

* If you can't do your challenge, let me know ASAP! or sooner!!!

* Have fun with it —RELAX!!!!

*** Please post if participants can use their layout for more than your challenge. Some people like to do one layout and use it for other challenges too if the criteria fits. This decision is up to you as hostess. Please post it in your rulz

The PRIZE:

The prize you choose can be really anything you want. There is no specific dollar amount. You can send something from your stash, go buy something, send a gift cert for the store, or even make something yourself!! You could even have your prize have something to do with your challenge. Totally up to you! Prizes are fun, but not the reason we want people to do the challenges.! Prizes are the icing!!

VOTING:

You can choose how you will determine the winner of your challenge, or even how many winners you will have!!! You can have people pm you with their votes for their top 3 or 5 or how every many, depending on no. of entries. You can pull a name out of a hat. You can use a random generator. Have your kid think of a number between 1 and…..whatever!!
      I think most prefer the voting method!!!

I think that's it. All of you who have done this before: if I have left anything out, please feel free to jump in! And if anyone has any questions, jump in with them!!

Can't wait to see what you all come up with for us!!! It's gonna be a fun year!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

sounds AWESOME Robin!!! Thanks for getting this all together!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Now I cant wait for December!!!!! lol…

Thanks for all the info Robin!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Yay! Thank you for doing this, Robin!!

Cool – Robin, thanks for organizing. That was so kind of you.

I have a question!!!! Do we need to inform someone (Robin) by a certain date what our challenge will be?

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Nope, not necessary!!! On the first day of the month, just post it!!! We fly real good by the seat of our panties around here!!! lol!!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

March, got it, that should be perfect!!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

cool 🙂 cant wait to see what you all come up with weeeeeee 🙂

Sept.
                Yay

Now I cant wait for December!!!!! lol…

me too!!

thanks robin, hmm……….now to think of a challenge 🙂

Got it.
                Thanks Robin!
                It's going to be so much fun!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

WooHoo!!!! I already know what I'm doing for February….well, mostly. LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.