Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges 2012 SGC Challenges – SIGN UPS Everyone please check in, let me know if the schedule is ok

This topic contains 37 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hey everyone!!

Before I get into what's going on for next year, I want to thank all of you who hosted challenges this year. You all did an incredible job!! The challenges were well thought out, inspiring, and well…..challenging!! lol! THANK YOU!!

I also want to thank those who stepped up to host when we needed someone to fill in! THANK YOU!!!

The challenges were a lot of fun for all, and we want to continue them through 2012. Have we got some surprises in store for you!! There are going to be some major changes around here, things I can't talk about (swo to secrecy)!! But I can tell you that if you thought you were busy with Swirlydoos NOW….. just wait!! For that reason, which I cannot tell you about, we are going to scale down the challenges a bit. We will have ONE SGC challenge a month instead of 2. We want everyone to have the opportunity to get involved with all the other stuff we have that is going to be going on around here, which I cannot tell you about yet. As you know, we have already kicked off SwirlyHues, which we are hoping will really catch on next year. We don't want you all to feel overwhelmed by too many challenges, especially with all that we will have going on….which I cannot tell you about!

Sooooo, we are asking for hostesses for 2012. We will have only one SGC challenge a month. So all's I need is 11 people who would just love to host!! If that person is YOU, then all you have to do is respond on this thread letting me know that you would LOVE to do it, and which month works best for you. We need hostesses from FEB. through DEC. 2012. We are scheduled through Jan and will start up with one per month in Feb.

in a nutshell:

–You host the challenge and provide an example
      –You choose whatever you want your challenge to be about
      –You provide a prize for the winner
      –You participate as much as possible in the other challenges
      –You have FUN!!!

If you are interested please post which month you want. I will schedule as the posts come in. If you need a certain month, be sure to post it. For example…the first one who says they want March, gets it, the first to say Oct. gets it…etc.

We understand that things happen, and life gets in the way. Certainly has for me this past year! So we understand that there may arise a situation that would prevent someone from hosting their month. Therefore, we also need alteates who could step in and take their place. As an alteate you would not have an assigned month, but would be on call to fill in as needed. If you are interested in this, please let me know here.

We will leave the sign ups open till the end of Dec. Sign ups are on this thread only, so we can keep track and not miss anyone. As soon as all the months are spoken for, and we have our alteates, I will post the schedule for next year.

Ok, who's in???????

Snagg1
        Send PM

Umm, I get the impression there's something you're not telling us about. :O LOL *snicker, giggle, snort*
        [img:width=71&height=71]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1323000008_13_FT129182_1291040852_49_ft53923_cat-and-mouse-tail.gif[/img]

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

You really think there is something Robin can't talk about???

Snagg1
            Send PM

Dunno? It's just a hunch I have. ;D

Ummm..I just don't know what you're talking about…

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Robin, I'll do a month, preferably not June or July…

May please 🙂

I'm in for a month… Doesn't much matter which.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

as of now this thread has been viewed 120 times and only 3 people (thank you) want to do this????????????? wuzzup with that?

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Serious? 3 people??????
                  🙁 ( 🙁 ( 🙁 (

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Well, I just saw this! LOL! I'm in. You can stick me anywhere. Well, you know what I mean.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Sorry, Robin, I've been seriously considering this and just trying to work out a month where I'll be around for most of the month. I guess I'll just take the plunge and say June (gulp!). I'll probably need some technical support when the time comes as I'm not overly computer savvy.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I think i'll try it again. March looks good for me.

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

YAY!!!! Now we can start the schedule!!! Thanks ladies!!!

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Remember that we also need people who can be available as alteates!! Just say I can be an alteate! Easy!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.