Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW 2/16/15 Sit or Stand?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

This question was asked a few years ago. But, I thought that since we have some new gals I'd ask again. Do you sit or stand when your scrapping?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I stand all the time! I bought two adjustable desks. One for sitting and one for standing. The sitting desk is mostly for the kids for homework or what not. The standing is for me. …lol!! I have one of the foam mats to stand on which helps a lot.
        [img:width=600&height=536]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1424108011_12_FT257625_img_8120edit_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=469]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1424108011_12_FT257625_img_8123edit_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=455]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1424108011_12_FT257625_img_8130edit_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Wow, Angelica! Is that your scrap room? It is gorgeous! I love the desks! I always sit when I am working, but every once in awhile, I will stand up to get a different perspective on my LO. That helps me see if something is a little crooked or just doesn't look quite right.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I sit mostly but I do stand up now and then, especially when I'm pushing stuff around and trying to work out my design

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I'm a stander !!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I do both. My desk is countertop high and I have and adjustable chair. I start out sitting, but if I'm really in the groove I end up standing.

I've also been known to stand on the round thing on my chair to get a better perspective of my project.

Snagg1
                Send PM

I do both, it depends on what I'm doing. Cutting with my purple cow I stand, also if I'm laying my stuff out and I want it straight. I sit when inking, distressing and fussy cutting. It just depends 🙂

I sit, although depending on the project I may be up and down a lot gathering supplies!

I do both.. a lot of sitting, but to see whether things are lining up, I stand. I also stand to use my cricket and BigShot.

I'm a stander, with a craft counter that the previous owner installed. I have a high bar type chair that I sit in when inking or coloring. My wastebasket is about 4 steps away from where I work. That is my exercise program (!), and it also takes me away from what I'm working on and gives me a new perspective when I tu back to it.

Stand. I'll sit at crops but would prefer to stand.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I do both sit and stand and I love your craft room

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Angelica, Your craft room is sooo COOL! Totally love it!

I sit if I am making flowers or fussy cutting…Stand for most everything else.

I prefer to stand, but my table is too low, so I should have one of those desks you can raise and lower, like I have at work 🙂 . It isn't good for my back, but I take lots of breaks!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I do both too, I mostly sit but when I'm trying to get things straightened I like to stand and of course standing when I use my Cricut and Big Shot.

Angelica your craft room looks so nice and so neat, how do you do that!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.