Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW 2/24/2014: What do you wish "they" would invent?

This topic contains 29 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Do you ever wish that a company would invent a kind of product that would you would love to have, or make your scrapping easier?

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I want someone to invent a liquid glue bottle that you can get every last drop out! I think about bottles that could twist up like deodorant bottles, or I have this hair conditioner that when you pump it out, the bottom part moves up to keep the product at the top. It's this: http://www.bedhead.com/data/sites/default/files/products/after-party.png

That would make my life so much easier!

I totally agree Rae! And when you put the bottle up, I want it to stop running glue.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Amen to both of your suggestions!!!!!

I'd love it if they could come up with something to control (or fix) the warping we get when we use mixed media.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

That's a good idea, Peggy!

Yes, that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!

I want a magic wall in my house that expands and creates more shelves when I buy more stuff. And a Robo-maid to clean up after me. And I like Rae's idea, too. You feel so wasteful throwing away that last 1/4 of glue.

Snagg1
              Send PM

I want someone to invent a liquid glue bottle that you can get every last drop out! I think about bottles that could twist up like deodorant bottles, or I have this hair conditioner that when you pump it out, the bottom part moves up to keep the product at the top. It's this: http://www.bedhead.com/data/sites/default/files/products/after-party.png

Ok,I just LOL because I just bought that for my 13 year old daughter who looked at me with that,Are you thinking what I'm thinking that looks like? I put it on the counter an the hubs was like WTH?I'm only going to be gone 3 days?

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I can't imagine WHY they shaped the lid like that. But, it is a nice product. ;)

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Not a clue…TeeHee! I'm thinking…glue in a similar bottle…we might be millionaires!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

[quote]

Ok,I just LOL because I just bought that for my 13 year old daughter who looked at me with that,Are you thinking what I'm thinking that looks like? I put it on the counter an the hubs was like WTH?I'm only going to be gone 3 days?
                    [/quote]

ROTFLMAO!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I wish they would invent a money tree so I could buy all the scrappy stuff I want. Lol

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I'm with you on that one Andie!

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

I'd also like some kind of magical device that cleans masks and stencils. (I am seriously lazy when it come to this.)

Well yeah… I wish that the delicate Prima masks would be a little sturdier (sp) so that with cleaning them the litllte bits won't bend.

Also, I want a affordable glue gun that is able to stand up. My electric wire is always sitting in the way and make it fall sideways.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.