Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW 2/4/2013 – How do you store your chipboard?

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Wal-Mart has stackable 3-shelved plastic STERILITE drawers that are 12×12 that I store paper and chipboard in (before I used to use those plastic IRIS 12×12 containers from Michaels). Any better solutions to keep your delicate chipboard organized?

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I keep mine in a drawer in my jetmax. I kept them in a drawer with the kits or collections I bought them for before but I've already broke a couple of pieces, (easily repairable but would like to no have to) so I moved all to a drawer which now my overflow of flowers has started invading so would love a better suggestion for chipboards and flowers.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

My kids chipped in and gave me my heart's desire: a floor model Clip-It-Up for Christmas. I'm ashamed to say that it's still in the box, waiting for me to start reorganizing to make room for it.
        The point of this story is that my smaller pieces are on a table model CIU, the 12 x 12's are sitting in an Iris container.
        When I'm finally done, they'll all be out in the open, along with my stencils and other large packages.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I store mine on a clip up rack.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I store mine in those black upright paper holders that you see in the upper left cubby. I have to say that my room is very different and that my cubbies are much more full now. plus my daughter has moved in under my desk with her own table and stuff…lol.

I pulled this picture from the thread on scrappy spaces. I severely need to update my pics with all my new additions.

[img:width=600&height=902]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1360009123_572_FT196989_0123.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Mine are kind of all of the place right now, but I'd love to get a clip it up!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Mine are on the floor model Clip it Up.

Peggy- suggestion: Just put the Clip it Up together, and put stuff up on it as you are just putting stuff away. It was my experience that I changed up where I had it a few times to where it worked for me. And, you will need a step stool for the top. 🙂 I use the kids bathroom stool!

I need a new system now that I'm on Imaginarium, cause i have more than i'm used to. I used to store mine in a few drawers that slide out of my jetmax cubicle, but i need something with spacers or something now so i can group them by type.

My weakness in my scraproom right now is STAMPS! i can't get them organized to save my life!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

My weakness in my scraproom right now is STAMPS! i can't get them organized to save my life!

If you get big fat three ring binders, then get those plastic folders that have three rings that just pop right out, you can glue your stamps to the folders. That's what I did, and I like it.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

I put all mine in two drawers of a little cart thing I got a few years back.
                    [img:width=452&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1360037887_2593_FT196989_img_0414_452x500.jpg[/img]
                    [img:width=375&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1360037888_2593_FT196989_img_0408_375x500.jpg[/img]
                    [img:width=375&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1360037888_2593_FT196989_img_0407_375x500.jpg[/img]

I guess you can also see that I have a bit of pen problem–I love markers and pens!!!!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Peggy- suggestion: Just put the Clip it Up together, and put stuff up on it as you are just putting stuff away. It was my experience that I changed up where I had it a few times to where it worked for me. And, you will need a step stool for the top. 🙂 I use the kids bathroom stool!

Rae, LOL, first I need to get some floor space. I've sort of wrapped the shelves around all the walls because of my height, so some stacking is in order. I keep on looking and saying tomorrow….., kwim?

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Mine is hanging from hooks inside my scraproom closet.
                        I'll try to take a photo tomorrow

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

[quote]

Rae, LOL, first I need to get some floor space. I've sort of wrapped the shelves around all the walls because of my height, so some stacking is in order. I keep on looking and saying tomorrow….., kwim?
                          [/quote]

I understand- it needs to be out of the way or you will stub your toe on it or something. A coer works really well.

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

here is my chipboard hanging from the back of my armoire door. The other pic is of one of my helpers Louise
                            [img:width=450&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1360702357_41_FT196989_chipboard_edited-1._copy.jpg[/img]
                            [img:width=597&height=460]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1360702358_41_FT196989_louise_copy.jpg[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.