Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW 3/18/13- Paper Hoarding

This topic contains 40 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

What paper collections are you hoarding?

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I haven't touched my Glitz Vintage Blue, my Prima Fairy Flora, and I still have a good amount of the K&Co. Blue Awning.

I also have a lot of Blue Awning left. (It is so beautiful, I just don't want to run out of it! LOL!) I have a few G45 collections that I haven't touched yet, a couple of Bo Bunny collections and, not that I am really hoarding my kits, but I have 3 Swirly kits that I just haven't had time to play with!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

For me it's the VERY old Basic Grey, Blue Awning, again Very old K & Co and MME

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I'm hoarding anything G45, The older Basic Grey and I too have my K&Co Blue Awning.

A lot of Christmas collections, especially Pion's Waiting for Santa, and (very old) Cosmo Cricket's Believe. I have tons of MME's BellaBella too. I try not to hoard too much paper lately – running out of room to put it all. There always is another amazing collection just around the coer at every CHA it seems so I have decided no more hoarding unless really necessary. I have a bunch of paper pads/stacks from when i started scrapping that will be given to my kids soon, LOL.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I'm hoarding all my Pion DT paper…lol!! Prima Fairy Belle and….ummm I think that's it!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

G45 Halloween in Wonderland and Wizard of Oz, Old Cosmo Cricket (Wanted, the sea-themed one, a couple Christmas lines), Old Basic Grey Christmas lines and regular lines… especially Scarlett's Letter!, Bo Bunny Snowfall, TH paper lines….. more than I want to admit to, really! I am making an effort to USE more of these instead of simply hoardign, but it's so hard!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I forgot about Cosmo Cricket- Fleuriste was my FAVE- I still have a lot of it, as well Wanted, and Gretel. I also have The Crate Paper Avenue line that I really can't part with. 🙂

I also have some old Daisy D's paper that I am hoarding. It was just so pretty! I really should dig it out!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Blue Awning (of course 🙂 ), I still have some of my Prima Fairy Fauna and Flights of Fancy, Glitz Scarlett and Laced with Grace. Also, a lot of G45 (I really do need to let go of some of it) and I refuse to use the rest of my Prima Almanc.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

All this Blue Awning!! I don't even own one piece!! Did we get it in a kit? Because know I'm curious…lol!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

All of my G45, Glitz Vintage Blue, and Bo Bunny's Country Garden Charm

Angelica, Blue Awning is by K & Co. I don't think it was ever in a kit. I got mine a loooong time ago in Denver. It is soooooooo pretty!

Yup got a few pieces of Blue Awning too, LOL!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.