Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff 40 days of triple digit temps!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

We are baking here in Texas!!! It's miserable….No rain and 40 days of over 100 degree temps. I have not mowed my yard all this summer….don't have to…nothing is growing!
    We need an Arctic front….fast!!!!

Oh dear. It hasn't stopped raining here for a week. And today it poured all day!! I wish i could send you some, i have had enough. But I am not complaining. we sure did need it. The triple digit temps are definitely not conducive to plant life..Go out there and do an Indian rain dance!!

It has been over 100 all week and I just swirvel up in front of the TV. I have to be honest with you. I watched all the Casey Anthony stuff and even set my alarm to get up intime to hear the import closing etc. I am mentally ill.

The heat and the Anthony trial has MADE me mentally ill!!!!! I don't want to watch another trial….ever!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Didn't watch it..glad I didn't.

I'm across the state from Lisa and we're sure getting our much needed rain and then some

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Well, it's been hot here….. but not hot and dry….. hot and humid…..

I'm in the same boat Deb! I think I can cook an egg on the sidewalk it's so hot! Triple digits and no rain! Damn this sucks!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Ladies, that's horrible!!! Have they predicted an end to this yet?
          Like Meg said, it's disgusting here, but nothing like what you are having!!!

Us too Debbie! No rain, a few spotty storms that have managed to miss us every time…102, 104, 101, 104, 103…UGH!! ENOUGH! And all week, the same same same. Makes it near impossible to go outside I tell ya!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

OK, so I won't complain about my 90's but I still want too. The humidity kills me though.

I don't know how, but the humidity has been miserable too as well as the 103+ temps! I saw a week's extended forecast, and the coolest it's going to be is 100!!!!! We are now on water rationing. I wish La Nina or El Nino would switch so we could get some moisture….even snow!!!! LOL!

Snagg1
              Send PM

I hope this breaks for you all soon! It hasn't rained here in a week and temps in the 80's, which is actually really nice for our area. This doesn't happen often.

Snagg1
                Send PM

Yep, my A/c Bill came seterday & I keep the house around 80 and tu off everything & it was still 304.00! AC never goes off here, water bans, wildfire waings. No rain or relief in site. We went from winter to summer quick. Used to this in late July & August, not May-July. WHy can't the humidity rain?

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I hope you get some relief SOON!!!! It has only been in the mid-90's here and I can't stand it….. can't even imagine how you get through it…… hope the humidity tus to rain….. SOON!!!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

he he! we get triple digits for about 3-4 MONTHS straight!!! yeah, but its a dry heat! HA!!!!! Except for July which is out monsoon (yeah right) season!! None of you would call what we get here rain!! Drizzle, maybe! lol!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.