Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW 4/20/2015 SQOTW – What do you think about the *new* Dies AddOn

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

What do you ladies think of the new Dies-AddOn?
    And.. what kind of AddOn do you miss or would like to see?

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I love them. I'm a die a holic. I just hate that the savages buy them all before I can get one. Lol!

I like the dies add on. I haven't gotten them all, but love what I have gotten!

I think is is a GREAT AddOn. And Krissy sure knows how to pick them. I love every die, that I've seen so far, in the AddOn.
      Kim… lol!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I love them. I'm a die a holic. I just hate that the savages buy them all before I can get one. Lol!

Ditto! Guess we're gonna have to go perms on those!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I never use dies, so it isn't for me, but I think that it is a good option!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

[quote]

Ditto! Guess we're gonna have to go perms on those!

[/quote]
          I know. Damn savages!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.