Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW 5/16/13 Do you dare….

This topic contains 73 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

show us your very first scrapbook page!?!?!?!?!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

No!
        :p

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Yeah let me think about that………………..Not even!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!

OK, this WOULD be funny. I will (gotta take a pic of it though). I remember that it's a MISERABLE attempt to scraplift one of Gabi's pages, LOL. OMG I had no clue what I was doing and had bought a paper pad a M's.

It is soooo bad. I didn't have a paper cutter. I used scissors. Everyone would get a HUGE laugh, but Nooooo…

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

My first LO is Gorgeous!!! I lifted it from you Angelica!!! Wanna See it?

Snagg1
              Send PM

I do I do Barbara!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

me too!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Here it is…I felt I could say it is Gorgeous because I lifted it from Angelicas Gorgeous LO I just thought hers was the most Beautiful thing I had ever seen. I made it with my first Swirly Kit.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Barbara wins. She was perfect from the start.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I'm sure as shit not posting my first layout after that one from Barbara.

try again
                        [url url=/wp-content/uploads/2014/1368729342_996_FT208621_memories_3.jpg][img:width=600&height=598]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1368729342_996_FT208621_memories_3_.jpg[/img][/url]

hmmmmm, first ever layout or first Swirlydoos kit layout? Just kidding! It's just too da retty to be a first… guess you're a natural 🙂

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

I'm sure as shit not posting my first layout after that one from Barbara.

LMAO! Come on.

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

How funny…I just started at the right time with the right people! I had been telling myself for years to start scrap booking my families pics. I put it off for years…until I saw what you girls were doing. If I had started long ago…I don't think these styles even existed…makes me wonder where we will end up, it has changed a lot just in the past year.i hope you all show your first LO…mine doesn't really count… It is so fun to see how you have evolved…If you look at Angelica's LO in Christmas Wishes, you will see all I did was copy it. I thought it was so elegant and classy for a Christmas LO.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.