Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW 5/2/13 Edit photos yes or no?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Do you edit all the photos you scrapbook or do you print them and call it done?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I find that I edit all my photos. Sometimes I just crop or change to black and white. OR I run my Florabella actions….still love those!!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I edit all my photos, because I'm a really bad photographer. Editing hides all my mistakes.

I think I edit all my photos somewhat. At least to crop and adjust the brightness.

Most of the time I don't, unless a photo really needs it. If I'm wanting something for a specific project I'll play with it a bit, but in general… no.

I edit. Not big-time photoshopping, but light and crop mostly.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I edit all of my pics- mostly cropping and sharpening, playing with light and changing them to black and white or sepia. I'm not a photoshop gal. I use Picasa.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I usually just do the cropping and adjusting brightness but sometimes I'll change to B&W or sepia tones.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Cropping and sharpness mostly!

Very minimally if I do at all.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Yup…every time. Sometimes I'll scrap old pics that are already printed but I love my PSE 8.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

I pretty much edit all of my pics and I only print the ones I edit. Sometimes I'll crop them a couple of different ways and then print in a few ways (i.e. B&W, sepia, other tints) and different sizes. I'm not the best photographer so editing is good.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

It depends. I usually end up cropping most of mine, but I don't really tweak the colors all that often, unless I'm changing to sepia or b&w…

I do the same as Peggy. Although I did do some editing on my pictures for the Anatomy page. I added a polaroid frame to it, using PicMonkey

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.