Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW 5/9/13 Scrappy Attire?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

What do you wear when you scrapbook? An apron, run down clothes? Nothing…. :P Are you messy and tend to stain your good clothes? Or does it not matter?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I SHOULD wear my apron, but I don't. I am super messy, and I do ruin some good t-shirts.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Like Rae, I SHOULD wear my apron. But I dislike aprons, so…..
          Anyway, unless I'm out with people, I wear my housecleaning clothes: whatever is old, wo and comfortable. And if I am with people, I seem to a acquired several t's that are scrappy specific. I have my Camp t's and Meg and I decorated a few shirts a couple years ago.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I wear a tshirt and sweat pants. I have tons of old t's that i scrap in. They have all gotten stained. I have several aprons, but feel restricted when I wear them.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

LOL!! I need an apron!

After I get ready for the day, I tend to scrap for an hour or so until I pick Elijah up from school. My clothes are mostly black, so I always have little lint from distressing the paper all over my shirt. LOL!!! Not a cool look!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I'm with you Ang. Got myself always coverd with everything. And yes… I ruined a lot of good clothes with Gesso. But as far as for inks…. I get them out of my clothes using Ranger Alcohol Ink Blending Solution.

Old t-shirts mostly. I would hate to ruin my beautiful apron. :p

I wear t-shirts and sweat pants. They're old and have plenty of stains.

Old t-shirts mostly. I would hate to ruin my beautiful apron. :p

Ditto for me, especially ruining the pretty aprons! My sweatpants definitely have that used while crafting look… my fave pair have contributions from several different mediums. I tend to have one dedicated old tshirt for crafting at any time time that I wear until it literally falls apart because it has so many rips and holes, but I do have a couple that are appropriate for company scrapping.

Snagg1
                Send PM

I wear whatever I'm wearing but I wear an apron. I have a couple aprons I rotate so one is usually clean. I also use cloth diapers as clean up rags so I usually have one in my lap when I'm working. Part of my apron wearing is that it's kind of like a prompt to shift gears mentally to my happy creative place!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

OMG!!! Cloth diapers!! I never thought to use them as rags!! I just threw a bunch away….dang it!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I usually wear whatever I'm wearing for the day. If i know I'm going to be using mediums, or inks then i put an apron on otherwise I'm like Peggy I find them restrictive

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I usually wear my work cloths. That's what I get ready in the moing in and then I will scrap in what I am wearing that day. I should wear a apron but I don't.

I'm a really clean scrapper (I use chalk ink and gelatos a lot because they don't stain, LOL)… but I find baby wipes very useful. OK gotta say something about the cloth diapers… I really wish I could have been strong enough to use them (but I would have gagged!). Good for you to have used them… so much better for our earth!

I'm extremely messy. That being said I don't ever change or put on an apron. I work as I can throughout the day and if I changed evreytime, I'd never get anything done.
                      I've ruined more clothes than I can count, the rug, 2 bedspreads (I have a bed in my craft room as a back up back up guest bed), a set of curtains and so on.

Yes I'm messy lol
                      which cracks me up cause the rest of the house is neat as a pin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.