Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW 6/24/2013 – most WANTED

This topic contains 39 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author

What's your most wanted product right now that you haven't had a chance to play with yet? I can't find any Shimmerz Texturez here in Canada – that's my WANTED product. (I'm very hopeful to see some in a SD kit, fingers crossed 🙂

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I am thinking next thing for me to hunt out are the Martha Stewart silkscreens.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Her silkscreens are gorgeous…I love the peacock feathers!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Ditto!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

[quote]

Ditto!!!!

[/quote]
            Double ditto

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

most wanted?! hmmmmmm….the silks screens are awesome…got to see them in action at camp. Yeah…I'd hafta go with that.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

[quote]
                [quote]

Ditto!!!!

[/quote]
                Double ditto
                [/quote]
                Let's triple that!!!!!!
                And ferro. I saw it used at Camp and I can't wait to get me some!!!! It's a metal effect texture paste and oh! sooo lovely!!!

I just want my June kit!!?- it's a bugger living in Australia. Last month came early but still nothing

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I hadn't heard of the Martha Stewart silkscreens before so I just did a search and they look pretty cool!

I'm a HUGE Spellbinders die fan. I want the rest of the Media Mixage line. I haven't heard of the silkscreens either. I will have to check those out.

The Martha silkscreens are pretty.

I have a jar of Ferro that I haven't opened. Perhaps if my desire retus, I will come up with something!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Manda, open that flippin' jar; the stuff is amazing!!!

I'm in with the silkscreens! They were gorgeous at camp!

I have a jar of Ferro that I haven't opened. Perhaps if my desire retus, I will come up with something!

You may want to for my July challenge 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.