Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW 6/3/13 – Fave scrappy color of the season

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Is there a color or two that you are loving right now and would like to see more of in the upcoming CHA releases? For me it's aqua/teal and peach/orange. My husband laughed when I told him this because his favourite football team is the Miami Dolphins (even though they always lose, LOL) and that's their logo colors.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Not really, I would like to see more muted colors and less themed paper

I'd love to see some more abstract prints in rich colors, or a line based on Monet's paintings with those soft flowing color palettes. Oooo… or a good line based on Da Vinci art would be nice! Other than that, a nice apricot and a crisp white would be nice.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Vicky, good question because I've been thinking for the past few days that we haven't seen much purple lately and that would be so pretty with some browns.
        And orange. Not bright, flashy orange, more like the Glitz from a couple of years ago. (I still have a couple of pieces of Laced with Grace.)

Snagg1
          Send PM

Right now I am into what I call mermaid colors–blues, greens, blue-greens, gold–iridescence. But I still have my pink thing going too. How's that for a non-answer–teehee

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Hmm. I do love the teally-orange combo too. And some stark white mixed with some bolder colors would be a nice crisp change. These sentiments are reminding me of some Kaisercraft collections that were just released:
            Miss Empire http://www.kaisercraft.com.au/newsite/collections.php?col=100
            PK440.jpg

And Porcelain Rose:
            http://www.kaisercraft.com.au/newsite/collections.php?col=97
            PK437.jpg

Both of these are must-haves for me.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I am loving green right now. I'd love for someone to make a collection with a few different shades with white and black.

Hmm. I do love the teally-orange combo too. And some stark white mixed with some bolder colors would be a nice crisp change. These sentiments are reminding me of some Kaisercraft collections that were just released:
              Miss Empire http://www.kaisercraft.com.au/newsite/collections.php?col=100
              PK440.jpg

And Porcelain Rose:
              http://www.kaisercraft.com.au/newsite/collections.php?col=97
              PK437.jpg

Both of these are must-haves for me.

Looks like porcelain rose is a MUST have for me!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I'm with you Vicky, I really like the aqua/teal and peach/orange colors.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Oh, I'm loving porcelain rose.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

nope !!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Not really, I would like to see more muted colors and less themed paper

I agree with Kathi!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Miss Empire: well there's my orange and I'm loving what I see.

Porcelain Rose: like it a lot, I think I need to see this one in person, though.

I guess I'm the only one here who needs purple.

Is there a color or two that you are loving right now and would like to see more of in the upcoming CHA releases? For me it's aqua/teal and peach/orange. My husband laughed when I told him this because his favourite football team is the Miami Dolphins (even though they always lose, LOL) and that's their logo colors.

My favorite color combo too, but has to be the right shades – not too glaring.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

I really am not a peachy person. I had a hard time with some of the lines last year because it was too much peach.

My fave color combo is teal and lime green. I have to get away from it though…it seems to be EVERYTHING I do (please see this month's toolbox…lol) I was driven by the papers there though and there wasn't much color choice there.

I like purple, I like pink, I like red, and blue….I loved the midnight waltz kit and have only done one LO with it.

I really like this month's kit. I was getting sick of just brown, the teals and yellows and blues were a nice accent this month.

I want to do more with yellow! Now there's a color I don't touch much!!! Rae showed us a Glitz(?) release that was mustardy yellows and I was intrigued.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.