Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW 7/7/14 Scrappy addictions?

This topic contains 56 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

What's your scrappy addiction(s)? You know, what the one item or items that you have so many of you could never use it all in this lifetime?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

For me it's flowers and bling. I don't care how many flowers or packs of bling I have, anytime I'm in a scrap store I buy more. I need a 12×12 step program for flowers and bling. LOL!

I would have to say flowers and bling for me also! I love them and just feel like I always need the latest and greatest that is out there. And yet, I never seem to have the right color when I am scrapping, so sometimes I end up making my own. I will never get all the flowers I own used up!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I would have to say flowers and bling for me also! I love them and just feel like I always need the latest and greatest that is out there. And yet, I never seem to have the right color when I am scrapping, so sometimes I end up making my own. I will never get all the flowers I own used up!

I thought it was just me who never had the right color and needed more. I just can't make my own no matter how hard I try.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Prima vines! I love them more than anything.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I have to agree, although I have lots of flowers but I never seem to have the right color Or I think it's just way to pretty to use, lol.

I've gotten into dies. There are so many cool ones out there. I die cut everything.

Snagg1
                Send PM

Paper, I have enough paper to go from the southe part of cali all the way up north.

I've given up thinking I'll ever scrap all my paper, unless I live to be 300 and stop buying any more now. I just admit I'm collecting it. And all the matching embellies, flowers, etc.

Definitely FLOWERS!!! I buy new flowers all the time… and new boxes to store them in ;)

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Heck, my whole scrappy life is one BIG addiction. From flowers & paper to laser cut chipboard.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Prima vines! I love them more than anything.

OMg me too, I love vines, and I'm sad that the mfgs are not making so many of them anymore.When at CHA last year, I stopped by the Petaloo booth and begged for more vines. Do you know, they told me that vines did not sell so well. I seriously can't imagine!! Petaloo's vines were gorgeous.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I love flowers! I like the paper ones more than fabric! And vines!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I like the vines too! What's wrong with all those non-buyers!!! LOL. Flowers, bling, paper… yes… but right now it's dies. I can't seem to get enough of them! %-6 Love them all – lacy, flowery, funky, steam punky – love them!

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Oh, my, what DONT I hoard?
                          Paper, lots of it: I mean to use it, I even have (vague) plans when I buy it, but…
                          Flowers of course: you're right about needing the perfect color and I also need the perfect texture and shape. Somehow, they just keep on being accumulated.
                          (I'm hoarding my vines for real and use them sparingly. I don't understand why people won't buy them, they're so graceful and pretty and…)
                          Stamps. I've swo off buying any more. (Well, there are a couple of the Julie Nutting dolls coming in my Swirly shipment. You know how it is.)
                          And stencils and templates. I can't seem to have enough.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.