Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW 9/21/2015: Entering Challenges

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by talkis talkis 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RAE
    RAE
    Swirly Moderator
      Send PM

How often do you enter challenges? There are so many to choose from! What makes you want to play along or not play along?

RAE
      RAE
      Swirly Moderator
        Send PM

I try to do all of the Swirlydoos challenges. If I get a chance, I like to do the Prima monthly ones too, and the Blue Fern sketch challenge. I just like to play along for the personal challenge, not to win- I have more stuff in my room that I will ever use!

Time is the biggest issue- if I had more of THAT, I’d do many more.

droopidog
        droopidog
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I try to do all the Swirlydoos challenges. I especially try to get the SGC done, I like to support our members. After I get those done, I like to do the Prima challenges, occasionally I’ll get a the Blue Fern challenge done.

Kim
          My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
          http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

Merrihew
          Merrihew
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I always hope to get the Swirly challenges done. I love trying new things and pushing myself a little. Time is always the factor that defeats me! I feel so bad when I miss a deadline!

luv46kdz
            luv46kdz
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Time time time is ALWAYS an issue with me ? I try to do a couple of swirlys maybe a lindy’s I’ve yet to do a Prima, but I’ve just dipped my toe into scrapbook.com. Besides time, it’s if I’m feeling it, which is why having a variety is great!

Bec
              Bec
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Time is my issue to so I like to try to combine challenges where possible. Like joining a sketch challenge to a mood board challenge. My fav challenges are the Prima ones, Scrap around the World and Lindy’s. Now that I have discovered all the wonderful Swirlydoos challenges I’ll have to give them all a go too.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Bec Bec.
                Debbie
                Debbie
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I try and do the swirlydoos challenges right now its the time issue and issues with RA but I hope to get back in the swing of things soon. I always think I am going to do other challenges but I haven’t done any others yet.

msjan1
                  msjan1
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I try to enter all the Swirlydoos challenges. Sometimes time keeps me from it. The only other challenge I do is the Jan and Sheri scrap challenge. My sister and I try to post a sketch every Saturday on our Facebook page. We’ve been doing that since January 2014. That’s it for me.

talkis
                    talkis
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I like very much making challenges. I am satisfied to know new here. I have aps rather in particular when I have time I make it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.