Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW 9/3/12…..Did you….

This topic contains 44 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Did you do anything scrappy over the Labor Day Weekend??? If so…..what??? Would love to see it!!

I actually went away for the weekend and was even unplugged except for my email….can I say it was WONDERFUL!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I am trying my first paint splattered layout…I think it may be a failure, but I refuse to give up on it! lol…it's fun just to play and not care :o)

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I finished a layout with my mother's photo

I am going to my room in a moment to work on some stuff here in a bit!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I've been working here and there this weekend with the September kit. And, I'm trying to plan out a different set up for my scrap area- it needs to be baby-proofed so I can go in there with Elijah! 🙂

Finished my Sept kit creations for the blog hop 🙂

Hoping to do something this afteoon!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

No scrapping for me t his weekend, been busy making curtains for my daughter.

Unfortunately, no scrappy fun for me, been in the midst of a horrible lupus flare and pretty much limited to couch and bed 3 days straight.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Blah!!!! Work and errands and my mojo is hiding somewhere, probably sneering at me. I WAS working on the Sketch, with some of Heidi's anatomy tossed in, but I seem to be stuck.

@barbara, hey, that's how I lea. You'll get a fail now and then, but most of the time, you'll end up surprising yourself, trust me.

@kathi, leaving lots of !heart for that LO, it came out spectacular!!!!!

@maria, feel better, sweetie, saying a prayer for you…

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Hope you fell better, Maria.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I am trying my first paint splattered layout…I think it may be a failure, but I refuse to give up on it! lol…it's fun just to play and not care :o)

Whooop whooop……love that you are doing this!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Unfortunately, no scrappy fun for me, been in the midst of a horrible lupus flare and pretty much limited to couch and bed 3 days straight.

Maria…..soooo sorry to hear that…..hope it passes soooon!!!

Oh Maria, I hope you feel better!

My weekend also ended up wasted thanks to migraines that will not stop. I have had one every day for the last 7 days! It is ridiculous.

I tried to scrap, but my mojo is blocked thanks to these headaches.

Feel better Maria…{{{hugs}}}
                    Well I worked this weekend. I did a little scrapping today between cooking and cleaning and laundry. But I hope to finish up my 3rd LO for reveal.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.