Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! A big hello to everyone!!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Well, my name is Haley and I have close ties with two of your current scrappers, Shelly who is my landlady & Tammy is my long lost cousing (long story)!! And this is how I have come to lea about your little forum & store.

I have just moved to Vancouver with my husband of 3 years for a working holiday and we live in Shelly's 1 bedroom apartment. We have moved here from Brisbane, Australia where I have lived for the past 11 years. However my hometown is Christchurch, New Zealand. Two very robust cities that have both had some tremendous stuggles to overcome in the last 12 months. And with all this moving around you probably won't be too surprised to lea that I am a travel agent while my husband lives and breathes the world of computers, IT and fantasy gaming (both online and off).

And yes, I am sad to say that I had to pack up and leave all of my wonderful scrapbooking paraphealia back in Brisbane. Much to the dismay of my sister (7 years older) with two gorgeous daugthers (Miss 2 & Miss 6), who upon leaving asked If I need something, you marked the box 'scrapbooking', didn't you?

I'm hoping to get my scrapbooking fix through all of your wonderful designs and layouts!! I can't wait to meet the rest of you!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Welcome, Haley. How are you enjoying Vancouver? The weather's atrocious right now; probably a lot different than what you're used to. I live in Vancouver as well (in case you couldn't tell LOL). I can commiserate about packing up your Scrapbooking supplies – we have to move out of our 5 bedroom house for the next 4-6 months and DH, our three boys, our Lab and I will bs staying in my dad's one bedroom suite. Not much room for Scrapbooking (though I'm hoping to crop upstairs with my stepmom) so anything non-essential is getting packed away. Thank goodness for the kits.

Sorry, got totally off-track there. Welcome and I'm sure you'll love it here.

Haley, I am certain Shelly yelped a wee little bit when she found out you were a scrapper! And cousins to Tammy? Gosh it shows how all things lead to Swirlys – and that actually Swirly's is the center of the universe. LOL

Welcome. leaving your scrapping possessions behind is difficult but we hope you can quickly establish a hefty and sizable stash -with our help. May I kindly suggest some Dusty Attic? perhaps the chicken wire (my personal fav). Or how about the Invild Bolme distressing tool – sheesh I just got that last week and you'd have to pry it away from my cold dead hands now.

Oh the endless possibilities in product hoarding.

Sincerely –
        Jen-Abler

Snagg1
          Send PM

Welcome Haley! It's a small and wonderful world that we live in and Swirly girls RAWK! LOL

You will love it here!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Hello Haley!!! Welcome to our family!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Welcome Haley. Jen-Abler is correct when she says swirlyville is the center of the universe

But take care we don't call her Jen-Abler for no reason

Snagg1
                Send PM

Hi Haley, Welcome to Swirlydoos. It is truly a wonderful place to play.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Welcome Haley, just jump right on in.

Welcome Haley, your going to love it here!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Welcome Haley – glad to have you join us.

Hey you!! Welcome to the site, I'm sure you will enjoy yourself here. Eveyone is wonderful and the scrappin here is truly the best on the web!

Hmmmm I'm thinking a Scrapbox in that apartment would be a nice addition LOL

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Haley, so glad you've decided to join us here in the Center of the Universe. You're right to expect inspiration here, there's so much to be had. I hope that you quickly discover the friendliness and (I'm afraid) the enabling that make up our Swirly world.
                      Looking forward to seeing lots of you…

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Welcome aboard Haley!

Welcome, Haley! I recently joined as well and can tell you that you will be amazed by the beautiful kits and overwhelmed by the inspiration and friendship you will find in the forum…these are a fantastic group of scrappers/ladies!

Snagg1
                          Send PM

Hi Haley! Welcome to Swirlydoos!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.