Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff A bit of a puzzler Solved!!!!!!! (See first post)

This topic contains 34 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Does anyone here use Zazzle? The reason that I'm asking is that the mail carrier handed me a package today and I was all ????????? because I have nothing on order. I opened it and found a bubble-wrapped something and an invoice saying someone created a zazzle gift just for you. Unfortunately, the someone isn't named anywhere. Anyway, I opened the bubble wrap to find: a frosted mug with an image of my Hunting for a Christmas Tree layout printed on the front.
      It's gorgeous, I LOVEEEEEEEEEE it and I really, really need to thank the good fairy who sent it to me. Can anyone here give me a clue?

It was MEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She texted me yesterday wondering if I had gotten it; she did put in the info for a gift order and somehow that part never went through, I guess.
      Well, she was one of my suspects and many, many {{{HUGS}}} to her.

Sounds like an AWESOME gift, Peggy!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

That was so sweet, Peggy,,,,, I don't have a clue what zazzle is…

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I'm clueless. But how sweet! Better post a thank you on Facebook. ;)

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

That was so sweet, Peggy,,,,, I don't have a clue what zazzle is…

Ditto!!!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

I've explored a bit on zazzle–they have alot of cool options. Sounds like an awesome surprise!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

OMG!! How awesome is that!!! So well deserved Pegsters;)

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                  Send PM

What a fantastic little surprise Peggy! Well unfortunately it wasn't me but wow i just popped over to the site and i think you might have helped me sort out a perennial present problem!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Nope, never heard of a Zazzle till now. LOL. You've got me curious to check out their site Tammy. What a wonderful surprise Peggy! Now you can have fun trying to figure out who it was. 🙂

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Show us a pic Peggy!

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Wow Peggy! What an exciting gift to receive. ;D I've never heard of Zazzle either but I am intrigued.

BTW – love that layout of yours. What a really beautiful choice to put on a mug.

I have heard of zazzle, but never ordered! Sounds like a SWEET mug!! ;D

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

I've never heard of it until you posted this but sounds like a cool gift.

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

Never heard of it but checking it out. Please post a pic I would love to see it.

craftysprinkles
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

Rae, that's a good idea. Thanks.

Here's a photo. I'm not getting good light, it's awesome irl. The frosted glass makes the image translucent.

[img:width=408&height=392]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1357691894_36_FT191263_mystery_mug.jpg[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.