Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff A Christmas I'll never forget!! UPDATE

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

First on Sunday my ds brought home his first ever girlfriend[major excitement at our house!] Monday, my dd's bf of 5 1/2 yrs asked us permission to marry our dd, yesterday ds had all his wisdom teeth out, and tomorrow, DH is having heia surgery!!! Oh, AND I'm supposed to get my period too!

I ca't believe I am surviving all this!!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

OMG wow it is busy there 🙂

Congrats!
      Hope hubby does well with his surgery!
      And chocolate Bonnie…chocolate!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Congrats!

Ditto and add a glass of wine to that!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Well, there was good stuff in there too!! 🙂

First on Sunday my ds brought home his first ever girlfriend[major excitement at our house!] Monday, my dd's bf of 5 1/2 yrs asked us permission to marry our dd, yesterday ds had all his wisdom teeth out, and tomorrow, DH is having heia surgery!!! Oh, AND I'm supposed to get my period too!

OMG! Thanks …I just spit coffee out my nose…I think!

Congrats!
          Congrats,
          …ouch,
          HOpe all goes well….and tell him…NO LIFTING OVER 10 LBS….no matter what! I have dealt with this…and people who think since they feel better…they go to the gym…etc…and end up having to get it fixed again. So it may seem like a long time for no lifting…but you keep him from doing it….It will save you frustration in the future.
          OMG…if you do start that would be perfect timing….I know he won't want to mess with you!
          I feel for you…because I should start any moment too….blah!

Happy Holidays Bonnie…and along with that chocolate…have a little Wine..or a bottle 🙂

Seriously…I will pray the surgery goes well…and that he recovers quickly.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Goodness Bonnie!!! Congrats to your DD! HOpe hubby's surgery goes well!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

[quote]
            Congrats!

[/quote]

Add my Ditto to theirs!!!!
            [img:width=174&height=160]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1293114645_49_FT59134_pouring_wine.gif[/img]

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

[quote]
              [quote]
              Congrats!

[/quote]

[img:width=174&height=160]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1293114645_49_FT59134_pouring_wine.gif[/img]
              [/quote]

And DITTO!!!!!!!!

Seriously, t&p that the surgery goes well. My DS had it done last February, some soreness after, but that was it.

[quote]
              [quote]
              Congrats!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ditto here too!

Hope your DH's surgery goes well.

Wow, Bonnie! Sounds like you have had a lot of excitement at your house! Hope dh recovers from his surgery soon and that ds doesn't have too much pain from having the wisdom teeth pulled.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Oh that's wonderful…not the period :P …the engagement!! So exciting for your family!!

Hope the surgery's go well!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

thanks gals! the engagement hasn't happened yet…. but should be with in the next few weeks. DD doesn't know he ask permission. DS is all back to normal besides his chipmunk cheeks, and dh is under the knife as we speak, or in recovery. Did I tell you I have to host Christmas supper for my family too?

[quote]

OMG! Thanks …I just spit coffee out my nose…I think!

Congrats!
                Congrats,
                …ouch,
                HOpe all goes well….and tell him…NO LIFTING OVER 10 LBS….no matter what! I have dealt with this…and people who think since they feel better…they go to the gym…etc…and end up having to get it fixed again. So it may seem like a long time for no lifting…but you keep him from doing it….It will save you frustration in the future.
                OMG…if you do start that would be perfect timing….I know he won't want to mess with you!
                I feel for you…because I should start any moment too….blah!

Happy Holidays Bonnie…and along with that chocolate…have a little Wine..or a bottle 🙂

Seriously…I will pray the surgery goes well…and that he recovers quickly.
                [/quote]

Ditto!!
                wow, yeah, that's memorable!! so glad there is so much good news!!!!

Glad everything is working out!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.