Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop A Gorgeous Photo Edit

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I think you may remember that I sent a few Christmas pics I took to Mandy so that she could work her magic. I used one of those photos in December's Butterfly Challenge.

This is my most favorite photo that she edited. I made an 8×10 photo and had it matted and framed as a gift for my parents. It made my Mom cry…in a good way LOL. I just wanted to show this photo to you because it takes my breath away and for all of you who are leaing PSE…….this is something you can do as well. I used the Prima Fairy Flora paper. Once again, thank you so much Mandy!!!!! Love you!!!

[img:width=600&height=598]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1293971623_13_FT0_preciouslv_.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Wow!! The pic is absolutely stunning!!!!!! and the layout is beautiful as well! Great job Mandy and Lisa!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Beautiful photo and your LO is stupendous!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Both LO and photo are amazing. It's always great to being mom to tears of joy. But easy to see why with this stunning work.

Great job Mandy and Lisa.

Absolutely beautiful..So serene…

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Mandy did an amazing job and you've completed it with this gorgeous page!!!! I love the look: feminine and golden perfectly melded together!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

WOWOWOWOOWOWOWOW!!!!!

Totally and completely blown away by the photo and the LO!!!!

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

That is breathtaking! I love the layout, and the pic is amazing! I wish I could do that!!!

the photo and the layout are both gorgeous! can't wait to get my computer upgraded so I can use my PSE!

Yes, that is gorgeous!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

yes both are very gorgeous!

Totally gorgeous LO, Lisa! Awesome job of photo editing, Mandy!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Both are just gorgeous!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

both are just GORGEOUS!!! I really need to start playing with my photos some more

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.