Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff a little bad news.. sorry

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Dear All of your wonderful ladies of Swirlydoos,

I have a little bad news that i need to share with everyone.. I will not be able to subscribe to Swirlydoos after the August Kit(That will be my last kit) because of financial reason.

As the financial comittment that is required from BOTH me and my Fiance for our impending wedding will require us to EACH put aside SGD$1500 (US$1000) i will no longer be able to afford the kits from SDs as well as any other scrappy goodness coming along the way.. it breaks my heart to NOT be able to have the awesomeness goodies that Krissy puts together… I have also stopped my classes at my LSS…(going through severe withdrawal symptoms)..

However, there is a silver lining to every dark cloud and I'll be back NOV 2011 (Starting with the NOV 2011 kit!!), though i'm not sure if you ladies will still remember me then… but nonetheless i'll remember you girls and we'll just be friends all over again.. 🙂

I really really really LOVE this community and though i've never met a single one of you in person, i feel that i do have a relationship with you ladies and that i treasure!

Sorry if i've dampened your mood.

Love,
      Chloe Chan

Oh, Chloe…don't worry…we won't forget you! Just concentrate on your wonderful wedding, and we'll see you back in just a few months. You'll have wonderful wedding pics to show-off to all your Swirly Sisters….
      We'll miss you until then….

It's not good-bye….just see you later!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Aww, Chole! I'm so sorry to hear. And no way we won't forget you!! Enjoy all the planning for your beautiful wedding!! We want to see pics when you come back!!

((HUGS))

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
          Send PM

Dear All of your wonderful ladies of Swirlydoos,

I have a little bad news that i need to share with everyone.. I will not be able to subscribe to Swirlydoos after the August Kit(That will be my last kit) because of financial reason.

As the financial comittment that is required from BOTH me and my Fiance for our impending wedding will require us to EACH put aside SGD$1500 (US$1000) i will no longer be able to afford the kits from SDs as well as any other scrappy goodness coming along the way.. it breaks my heart to NOT be able to have the awesomeness goodies that Krissy puts together… I have also stopped my classes at my LSS…(going through severe withdrawal symptoms)..

However, there is a silver lining to every dark cloud and I'll be back NOV 2011 (Starting with the NOV 2011 kit!!), though i'm not sure if you ladies will still remember me then… but nonetheless i'll remember you girls and we'll just be friends all over again.. 🙂

I really really really LOVE this community and though i've never met a single one of you in person, i feel that i do have a relationship with you ladies and that i treasure!

Sorry if i've dampened your mood.

Love,
          Chloe Chan

Chloe, good luck with your wedding!! This will be a day to always remember. Check in with us every now and then and let us know how things are going!!

Good luck with your wedding my dear! We will miss you and won't forget you! You can still gab in the forums. Can't wait to see the wedding pics!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Chloe, take of your self and your wedding…don't worry, we will be here waiting for you when you are through!! And no, we could never forget you haha!!! Please check in with us from time to time and let us know how things are going!! Good Luck!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Chloe…. so sorry….. but hey, it's your wedding and you want it to be special!!!

And we won't forget you….. especially if you check in from time to time….. just 'cause you can't get 'new', you can still scrap what you have….. 🙂

Enjoy every minute Chloe and we'll still be here when you get back. Please check in along the way and let us know how you're doing.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Chloe, we understand and sympathize completely!!!!

Please don't leave the boards, though, check in from time to time and keep us updated with you beautiful wedding!!!!!

Sacrifices must be made for weddings! ;D

I can so relate Chloe….I too had to stop my subs for awhile due to finanaces….but hey I do want to be able to retire someday so gotta start saving a little more than we have been and it is my intent that once we get a couple of cc's paid off, I will then start my sub again…. 🙂 🙂 🙂 ….please check in and keep us posted on your wedding plans and of course we want to see pics!!!!!!

I still pop in to visit all my swirly sisters….gotta keep up with all these fabulous ladies for their inspiration, comraderie.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

See? We'll be here when you need your 'Swirly' fix?

Have a happy, beautiful wedding, Chloe! Be sure to check in once and awhile and post some pics!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Chloe you can still come by and talk to us right?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Once a Sista, always a Sista!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.