Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Daily chit-chat

This topic contains 6,702 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by StephD StephD 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 6,703 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

LMAO!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

You are such a stinker! LOL

I try hard to be..hehe

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

peggy, you could add the celery to your Ramen noodles!!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

So…..Ang, do you guys have any vacation plans for the summer?

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

peggy, you could add the celery to your Ramen noodles!!!

Don't forget the hot sauce. LOL!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

While Peggy's at work we have to uphold her end of the conversation!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

How I wish!!!! DH works ALL the time!!!! We might squeeze a camping trip and beach trip in somewhere!

What about you?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Ya Kathi! :P

Sydney has 2 more weeks of school and then she is off for the summer. Do you have anything fun planned for today? I should be getting my Petaloo kit today!!! YAY!!!

Naw, I just made some stuff for my shop.

Hey you gotta post a picture of your Petaloo Kit!! I totally want to see!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

[quote]
                      Kathi, just for the record, we KNOW what your doing :P :P ;D

there wasn't a doubt in my mind that you wouldn't catch on….hehehe
                      [/quote]

LMBO!!! Peggy does need a partner in crime ;D

Snagg1
                        Send PM

[quote]

How I wish!!!! DH works ALL the time!!!! We might squeeze a camping trip and beach trip in somewhere!

What about you?
                        [/quote]

Ya, we have our first camping trip coming up. It will be over Father's Day weekend. Then we already have plans for camping for the 4th of July. We'll be gone for 4 days. THEN, we have a 3 day trip planned for our favorite camping spot EVAH in mid July! And, we have two other families coming with us and they have the sites next to us so it will be one giant block party at the campground for three days. We have bumper boats; well they are really over-sized blown up easy chairs with a steering wheels and small motors. The Dads, using the term loosely, have already talked about pirating the boats. It's pretty funny. THEN, we will be going to DC at the end of August where we will be meeting up with Robin Shakoor and her cousin Crystal Thomas for one day. I'm sure we'll have a few more camping trips thrown in there. When you have a 5th wheel camper and a payment that comes with it, you have to get out and use it KWIM? LOL

Snagg1
                          Send PM

[quote]
                          Ya Kathi! :P

Sydney has 2 more weeks of school and then she is off for the summer. Do you have anything fun planned for today? I should be getting my Petaloo kit today!!! YAY!!!

Naw, I just made some stuff for my shop.

Hey you gotta post a picture of your Petaloo Kit!! I totally want to see!

[/quote]

OMG I don't think I could get it all in one photo. To say that I am overwhelmed would be an understatement. I am blown away by the amount of stuff she sent me. I will be part of the Petaloo-May Arts Blog Hop at the end of this month so she also sent me a TON of May Arts ribbons and lace. I'm blown away.

That is awesome, Lisa! Have fun with it all.

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

that is awesome Lisa 🙂 have fun with it all 🙂

Snagg1
                              Send PM

Thanks ladies! Good Moing Ang!!!

Peggy, can I get you more celery and maybe some salsa? 🙂

Krissy
                              Krissy
                              Swirly Admin
                                Send PM

Don't forget the wine Peggy…..

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 6,703 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.