Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Daily chit-chat

This topic contains 6,606 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by Merrihew Merrihew 7 hours, 16 minutes ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 6,601 through 6,607 (of 6,607 total)
  • Author
    Peggy
    Peggy
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Cheryl, sounds like a good weekend!!!!

I’ve managed to get all of my planned-on stuff done, hooray for me!!!! Just need to photograph the cards and upload them; I’ll probably get around to that tomorrow…

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

Peggy
      Peggy
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

So who got any scrapping in over the weekend?
        My April kit arrived, and I must say that Krissy REALLY outdid herself with this one!!!! I had to work every day, but I still managed to get a layout done, along with starting with the Project Kit. Right now, I’m working on my Flutterby page, with another pic printed out for just one more!!!

Merrihew
        Merrihew
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I worked on my RR and got it finished. Our ds and family surprised us and came for a quick trip to meet with some the contractors for the house. They will start building the basement in a couple of weeks! Things are about to get pretty crazy around here! So, I got to spend some time with the grandkids!

Peggy
          Peggy
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

You know, I think you’ve just found something more exciting than scrapping – that new house for DS & Family!!!!!
            Cheryl, I’m so glad that it’s becoming realer and realer for you all.

msjan1
            msjan1
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Exciting times, Cheryl!

Glad you got some scrapping in, Peggy.

I did too before I left for a business trip on Monday. I just got back today (Friday). I leave again on Monday for another business trip to Vegas and get back on Friday. Just picked up a brand new car-paid for by my company! Exciting. Hubs and I both have birthdays next week. He’s not thrilled that I will be in Vegas on his.

Peggy
              Peggy
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Jan, too bad about the birthday, are you planning on something extra special to make up for it?
                What kind of car didn’t you get?

I’m at Maggi’s chatting over coffee right now. It’s being a great weekend staying up past my bedtime and sleeping in, and enjoying Maggi’s awesome home cooking with a lot of scrapping and learning going on.

Merrihew
                Merrihew
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Jan, you will have to celebrate your birthdays when you get back! Sounds like you are getting a lot of traveling in! I hope you get to have some fun while you are in Vegas! And a new car! Lots of excitement!

Peggy, it sounds like you are having another wonderful time at Maggi’s! I look forward to seeing some of what you have gotten done!

I thought I was going to my son’s today. Two of my grandkids are performing in a Missoula Children’s Theater production this evening. However, that nasty storm from Colorado is hitting them today and they are in a Winter Storm Warning until tomorrow evening! They could get 6-12″ of snow and big wind. So I am staying home. 🙁 I was going to try and go to a piano recital that 2 other grandkids are in on Sunday, but they are in a Winter storm watch until Sunday night. So, I’ll have to wait and see what tomorrow looks like. I doubt I will be able to go. I guess I will just try and get a little housecleaning done and start playing with the April kit. There’s always a silver lining!

Viewing 7 posts - 6,601 through 6,607 (of 6,607 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.