Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Daily chit-chat

This topic contains 6,705 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by Peggy Peggy 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 6,646 through 6,660 (of 6,706 total)
  • Author
    Peggy
    Peggy
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

PJs and pizza sounds like a plan!!

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

Heather
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

sounds like fun Kim, just finished 2 weeks from hell with work, I must confess, I am still in my PJ’s and its 3 in the afternoon.

Merrihew
        Merrihew
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Sounds like an awesome plan, Kim!

droopidog
          droopidog
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

So, how was everyone’s weekend?

I managed to have my scrappy timeout Saturday. Sunday dh and I went to a friend’s for an impromptu BBQ. We had a great time and stayed way too late. I’m dragging ass today, lol.

Kim
            My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
            http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

Peggy
            Peggy
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Well, it sounds like the ass dragging is worth it, Kim!

Heather, I do hope that you’re STILL in your pj’s; 2 weeks of your shifts must have you beyond exhausted!!!!

I’ve been lazing around myself. I meant to dust off a neglected book, but someone put “Downton Abbey” in my head, so I confess to a bit of binging, lol.

droopidog
              droopidog
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I’ve been trying to get some more scrapping done, but my mojo ran off. Can someone send it back please? I’m taking the Finn classes in California at the Prima retreat next week. I’d like to have it back before then.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by droopidog droopidog.

Kim

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Andiepants04
                Andiepants04
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Hey all!!! Been following this thread through email. Sorry so silent. It’s so nice to see what my gals have been up to!!

The best part of a Finn class…no mojo required!! I always come out of those feeling just FULL of inspiration. I’m excited to see what turn ur pages take after the class.

Peggy…back away from the TV…slowly…

Heather…at least shower hunny. Good lord woman;)

Hugs to Cheryl…my construction sister. Lol. Have I mentioned how much I HATE hanging drywall? I HATE HANGING DRYWALL.

"I'm so crafty I make people."

droopidog
                  droopidog
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Hey doll, so good to see you. I saw the pool pictures. It looks amazing.

Kim

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Peggy
                    Peggy
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Andie!!!!!
                      So glad to see you here!!!
                      Has the drywall thing been completed? Your pool pics on FB are awesome, how is the house coming along?

Heather
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

house construction no fun, but so well worth it in the end. Light at the end of the tunnel with dry wall.

Andiepants04
                        Andiepants04
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Right now we are in the midst of moving walls, hanging drywall, and getting quotes for kitchen cabinets. The giant tree at the end of the driveway got struck by lightnening so taking that apart has kind of inturrupted our drywall endeavors. I’m hoping we can get this all hung by the end of July and then my FIL is coming down to help Nate finish moving walls, move the plumbing and the vent in the kitchen, and tape and float the drywall. Then at the end of August my uncle and cousin should be doing the floors. Girls…I want a home. One day I will own a real live couch;)

StephD
                          StephD
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

So good to see you Andie, it sounds like everything is coming along with the house slowly but surely!

Please visit my blog: http://scrappers-heavencanada.blogspot.ca/

Kathi
                            Kathi
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

Andie, so happy to hear from you. pool pics were wonderful. Sounds like there has been some major progress with the house.

take time to smell the roses

Peggy
                              Peggy
                              Swirly Scrapper
                                Send PM

Andie, are you actually rearranging your house?????
                                Exactly what is happening down there?????

Bummer about the tree… You’re certainly having more than your share of s#!++y weather…

Speaking of which, we’re in in 90’s here, with humidity at disgusting percent. Praying for autumn to get here fast…

Andiepants04
                                Andiepants04
                                Swirly Scrapper
                                  Send PM

Wow peggs…90’s? That’s what it is here so I know u must be DYING. Please post some pics of fall when it comes. I miss the changing seasons so much.

We are expanding the kitchen, reducing that extra bathroom to a half bath, and switching the sink and stove. Also, we just finished putting in 3 additional outlets in my scrap room and we will be pluming a sink in there since it share the wall with the bathroom. Since we have to go through all of this, we might as well take the bit of extra time and make it what we want right?!

Someone (Kim) lent me downton Abby but I’ve never been able to get into it. Sounds addictive.

Heather…how’s those Jammie’s love? Standing on their own yet? Lol

Viewing 15 posts - 6,646 through 6,660 (of 6,706 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.