Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Daily chit-chat

This topic contains 6,672 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by StephD StephD 2 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 6,661 through 6,673 (of 6,673 total)
  • Author
    Peggy
    Peggy
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I’m trying to visualize the new floor plan; and it looks like your kitchen is going to be sooooooooo ginormously awesome. And a sink in your scraproom, along with more outlets? Well, that’s paradise!!!!

It took me a couple of episodes to get into D Abbey, but then I got hooked. I like rewatching it; obviously, I know how all of the plots end, but it’s fun seeing all of the details that I forgot.

My kit should be here soon, so it looks like it’s time to get organized here…

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

msjan1
      msjan1
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Good to hear from you, Andie. The pool looks awesome! And the changes to the house will be wonderful once it’s done. I’m happy for you!

Peggy
        Peggy
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Time for weekend plans!!!!
          And mine is really “it depends” – my kit SHOULD arrive tomorrow and the carrier usually delivers between 12:30 – 1:30, which will give me plenty of time to tear into it and get stuff done. If it doesn’t arrive, well… I’ll be at work when it does, which means that they’ll bring it back to the Post Office and I’ll have to wait until Monday. So I’m crossing my fingers and toes that all goes smoothly.

Either way, I’ll be getting some scrapping done; I want to have some stuff to post on Tuesday πŸ˜‰

Peggy
          Peggy
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Weekend plans!!!! Who has some?
            I’m going to NYC with middle son tomorrow for the day; fingers crossed for at least middling weather and that the forecast rain doesn’t come.
            Hope to get some more *stuff* done with the new kit on Sunday; I already have 6 layouts done; this is such a wonderful kit!!!!!

Merrihew
            Merrihew
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

This is moving weekend for our son’s family! We are so excited! Of course, the house isn’t ready for them, but school starts next week and they need to be here. I think we are in for a few chaotic weeks! LOL! DH and I are heading down early tomorrow morning with a pickup and stock trailer to load up some of their stuff and I have spent the last couple of days getting Grandma’s old house ready for them to stay in until theirs is finished. It will be a tight fit, but at least a place to stay! Last weekend, I kept the 6 kids so that they could try and get some packing done and then dh and our son brought a stock trailer load of stuff up. DD #1 and her two girls are up visiting for a couple of days before school starts. They actually are going back later today. It’s been a busy week! No scrapping going on here!

droopidog
              droopidog
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Wow Cheryl sounds like exciting times for you guys.

Kim
                My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
                http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

Heather
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

New York sounds fun. I know school starting soon here. ugg. not even ready for summer to be over and on top, work the weekend with a full moon and eclipse. ugg! happy weekend all.

anniescraps
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Weekend plans!!!! Who has some?
                    I’m going to NYC with middle son tomorrow for the day; fingers crossed for at least middling weather and that the forecast rain doesn’t come.
                    Hope to get some more *stuff* done with the new kit on Sunday; I already have 6 layouts done; this is such a wonderful kit!!!!!

Enjoy your time in NY! Wish I was on the east coast…not this year. Your rocking that kit woman! I have to get playing with it a little bit. Haven’t had time. Maybe over the next few days πŸ™‚

anniescraps
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Cheryl – That all sounds so wonderfully chaotic!

Heather – Same here with school…lol Our little grandson was supposed to start pre-school this past week but we have to have a speech assessment done this coming Monday. Then maybe he can start. I am keeping my fingers crossed because that free time is me time, and you know what that means? Scrap time…lol

Peggy
                      Peggy
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Cheryl, family trumps scrapping every time and it sounds like you’re going to have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Heather, ugggg indeed. I do remember those days & not very foundly, lol.

Thanks, Annie, and I do hope you can get some scrapping done. How are you feeling?

NYC was great. We were expecting rain, but it held out, so off we went to Corona, Queens to the Louis Armstrong House for an outdoor concert. There’s a house tour included, but we’ve been, so (again, keeping our fingers crossed that the weather would cooperate), drove over to a micro brewery on Staten Island for a couple of glasses and chat. We usually go to Little Italy for dinner, but my arthritis said “enough” so back to NJ for a local restaurant & a delicious Italian dinner, then home.
                        I really tired myself out, I guess – I slept in until 7:00. Those who know me can tell you that it was a pretty late lie-in, lol.

Anyway, back to reality. I’m doing laundry and sipping coffee, having a nice leisurely morning…

droopidog
                        droopidog
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Sounds like a great weekend Peggy. I saw some nice pictures you posted.

Good luck on the back to school Annie and Heather.

Sorry, I’ve been out of commission a bit. With dh finally retired, he has been trying to make up for lost time and my body finally said enough. This past week I hit the wall. I slept for 13 hours Friday night. Those who know me, know that 6 hours of sleep is probably my max. I’m still a bit tired, but am functioning a lot better.

I’ve got some kit stuff done and we are planning a nice reveal for you guys. I have to say, I really love how my project kit turned out :p

Kim
                          My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
                          http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

Peggy
                          Peggy
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

LOL, Kim, I was wondering when you’d be calling “enough”! But it’s good that he’s enjoying retirement, right????

StephD
                            StephD
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

Sounds like everyone as been having a great summer so far. Peggy I’d love to have gone o New York, it’s on my bucket list.

Cheryl I know your place will be little chaotic for awhile but how great is it to have your family there with you!

Kim it’s nice to hear your dh is enjoying his retirement, don’t wear yourself out to much!

I’ve been busy trying to make up for the three weeks I was gone for in June. Since I wasn’t able to do any scrapping while I was away I decided to work on revamping my website. I finally got it all uploaded to the web the other night. If you’d like to check it out here’s the link: Scrappers Heaven Other than that I’ve been trying to start scrapping my son’s wedding photos. I’ve gotten 2 done (which I’m sure you’ve seen Facebook), just another 100 to do, lol!

Viewing 13 posts - 6,661 through 6,673 (of 6,673 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.