Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Daily chit-chat

This topic contains 6,701 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by Peggy Peggy 10 hours, 56 minutes ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 6,691 through 6,702 (of 6,702 total)
  • Author
    droopidog
    droopidog
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

We are headed to New Orleans. That’s where we normally go this time of year. We have a time share, plus we are huge Saints fans, so we go to the home opener game as well.

Kim
      My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
      http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

Heather
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Have fun kim, It should be fun! Be safe!

anniescraps
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

don’t come to Florida!!!!!!

I just sent you a pm on face book to stay safe!!!

Kathi
          Kathi
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

thanks Annie! the shutters are up, there is water in the frig and freezer, food in the pantry and gas in the car if the roof holds we should be good..saying prayers!

take time to smell the roses

Peggy
            Peggy
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Kathi, we’ll all be thinking of you this weekend <3

Kim, enjoy your vacation, enjoy the game!

One more trip for me, but not until next week. I’ll be going to Cape Cod for a few days next Wednesday. My brother and SIL have a house there and it’ll be a nice, relaxed visit.

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

StephD
              StephD
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Kathi stay safe, we’ll being lots of thoughts and prayers for you and your family and friends!

Please visit my blog: http://scrappers-heavencanada.blogspot.ca/

Kathi
                Kathi
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

thanks everyone!

take time to smell the roses

Peggy
                  Peggy
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

My turn to be heading out for a few days – to Cape Cod for a visit with my brother and SIL. Heading out in an hour or two; in the meantime, wishing you all a happy & scrappy weekend!!!

Merrihew
                    Merrihew
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Have a great weekend, Peggy! Well, the kid’s house finally arrived yesterday afternoon. They are going to set it on the walkout basement today. It will certainly seem strange to look out my window and see neighbors! LOL! There is a lot of work to do on it before they can actually move in, but hopefully, by the end of October, they can start moving in! As for me, I am hoping to carve out some scrappy time this weekend. Even a couple of hours would be awesome! Fingers crossed!

Peggy
                      Peggy
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Cheryl, I saw your aerial photo on FB, and it really is coming along!!!! Best of all, they should be all moved in before Winter and in time for Christmas!

I had a very nice few days away (well, except for the drive – here in the Northeast, there’s no “good” route to take, lol) at my brother’s and SIL’s. We mostly chatted, went out to dinner one night, visited a quiet section of beach for dog walking and chatted some more. A perfect vacation, wouldn’t you agree?
                        Yesterday, we went to PA for the twins’ fourth birthday. The big party was Saturday, so again a day as quiet as possible with three kids and the boys more than happy for another day of cake and presents.
                        Back to “normal” today, laundry, grocery shopping and scrapping!

What were the rest of you up to?

Merrihew
                        Merrihew
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

I hope you are right, Peggy! There is still so much to be done on the house! But, at least it is here and we are really enjoying having little ones popping in and out for visits!

It sounds like you have been having a good time traveling and visiting with family We’ve been doing a little traveling around, just “daycations” so far! In a couple of weeks, I am going to the Scrapbook Expo with my sister and sister-in-law and I am really looking forward to it! I would like to say this is going to be a fairly quiet week for me, but if I say it too loud, someone will find something for me to do! LOL! This coming weekend is Homecoming. My dd and 2 dgds are coming up and we will probably go in and watch the volleyball and football games. We haven’t done that in several years, but one of my dgds got acquainted with one of the football players this summer and wants to watch him play. πŸ™‚ It will be a fun weekend and a great way to start the Fall season, my favorite time of year!

Peggy
                          Peggy
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Cheryl, you’ve had a wonderful summer with family and it sounds like it’s going to continue into fall. The Expo sounds good! Is it in Denver? And Homecoming sounds even better!!! Enjoy!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 6,691 through 6,702 (of 6,702 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.