Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff A long time ago…Okay…so it was a Month and 2 weeks…lol

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Okay…so that is when I found the Swirlydoos site…and stayed up all night…making this layout…which was not like anything I had ever done…and I had mentioned that I was going to frame it….so here it finally is framed Heather Style…lol.

PS…also a long time ago…I mentioned all my Christmas trees? I will be taking the day off from playing paper..and finally doing some decorating…so I will post some photos…hopefully…Tuesday.

[img:width=268&height=300]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1292153705_409_FT0_img_2087.jpg[/img]

I have the steps…on my blog here: http://heatherahudson.blogspot.com/2010/12/framing-my-first-swirlydoo-layout.html

You will see that I am from the other side of the tracks….I get that from friends…lol

Love the layout Heather and so glad to see YOU in the avi!!!!!

Snagg1
      Send PM

Beautiful Heather!!!! Nice frame too~

Love the layout Heather and so glad to see YOU in the avi!!!!!

Thanks Lisa….and Lisa…

I really like seeing everyone else…helps me know 'Who you are…figured I should do the same.
      Ohh…and Lisa V…we are finally getting some snow…I will have to get photos..because at this moment…it is still pretty…and not too much..lol!

you so pretty 🙂

glad to see a face now to go with all that fab artwork

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Awesome technique, altering the frame and the wonderful way you placed your layout, TFS!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

WOW, Gorgeous LO!!!!

Love how you framed your fantastic LO! What a beautiful new Avi you have!

Love how you framed your fantastic LO! What a beautiful new Avi you have!

Thanks…But I do have to say…that..I am in a Poofy state right now..lol…I think about 10 lbs heavier. I do the yo-yo thing…I thinik it is because it is winter…lol. Although..I have been in the poofy stage for a while now…lol. Seriously…when I paint…I don't eat….and I have found that since I have started playing paper …I keep busy…and am losing some weight…so I am down about 25 lbs since this past June. I was stuck at the same weight for the last two months…so I had to switch it up.

Hugs to you all!

beautiful LO!!!

love the lo and the avi! It's good to see you.

Glad to finally put a face with all the funnies that make me laugh! Love your LO, too!
          Wish we could get some snow….or just some colder weather.

Wow – you even have an awesome vintage style to your framing. It is absolutely perfect for that LO. Makes a huge gasp of wowness.

Yep – gorgeous avi.

Just so everyone knows…my first Passion was for painting…so I collected all of these vintage chic frames. So now I am actually using them. *hugs*

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

and what a great way to use the frames…gorgeous!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.