Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots A new project for me!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  LindaDriggs 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Just wanted to share something new that I'm doing with a couple of friends. We're a group of 3 who like to do crafts of all sorts and we've been taking stuff to markets for the past year or so, but have now decided to open a small online store.

We've been busy sewing and crocheting like crazy (one of the reasons I've been swamped this month.) 🙂 We have everything from booties to crafting supplies! Check back often, as new things will be going up as we get them made!

To celebrate our opening we are having a draw for a gift package of the following handcrafted items, as well as a gift certificate to the store.

[img:width=599&height=226]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1354389724_550_FT0_picisto-20121123235402-878465_.jpg[/img]

Stop by http://www.3chicksandahen.com if you'd like to get in on the draw. The instructions are all on the front page.

Thanks for letting me give this a toot! 🙂

That's awesome, congratulations!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

How cool !!!

Congratulations on you new venture, Linda!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Linda, that is amazing!! Congrats!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Congrats, That is so cool…..

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Congratulations, that's so cool. You have some gorgeous items there – I signed up!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Congrats Linda!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Love the name of your shop Linda!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Super fantastic Linda!! Way to go!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Very very nice Linda!! Best of luck with your new venture!!

That is awesome Linda! Congratulations!!!!!!!

How wonderful that you guys are doing this! I know it takes a lot of courage and hard work..kuddos to all of you and loads of good luck!

Huge congrats – OMG I had no idea you crochet… just bought a bunch of crochet on Etsy 'cause I couldn't find any local Canadian… Linda!!!!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Linda, how awesome!!!!
                      Best of luck with this venture!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.