Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff A night out

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Dh and I will go out on a date tomorrow night.
    We're going out for dinner and then we will watch Spamalot (a musical based on a film by Monty Python).
    AND we will stay the night at a hotel.
    NO KIDS!!!!
    Such luxury.

Do you go out much?

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

ooooooo that will be nice hey 🙂 have a great time 🙂

I do that sometimes…usually when on vacation though 🙂

that sounds wonderful!!!

i get a lot of girl time, away from home, and occasionally my dh and i will go stay in Vancouver (we are about 45mins away) go for dinner and just hang out.

Sounds so NICE!! Have a great time Camilla:)

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

That sounds fun! You'll have a wonderful time!
        Dh and I get away about once a year, but I would have to say that it won't happen that much for a while because of the baby. I wouldn't want to impose on my mom all three for more than a few hours.

I would love to have a honey to escape with, but no such luck. Sometimes I'd like to have someone just to travel with….but I'm sure I don't wanna be married again.

Have fun and take lots of memories!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Awww, Camilla!! That sounds sooooooo wonderful!!!

DH and me NEVER go out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙁

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Yikes Ang! That's awful! You need time away from the kiddos!

My hubby and I go out every weekend on a date. I have a built in babysitter so that helps. However we have not taken an oveight or weekend in about 9 years since I broke away from my mother. No oveight babysitters here. 🙁

We are blessed to have our parents and sisters who can take care of our kids.
          It's also easier now that Julia and Filip are 11 and 9.

We have a built in sitter too. (though she sometimes claims the whole reason we spaced them so far apart is that I WOULD have one) and we get out periodically. All Grandparents are in the Northeast though so oveights away happen about once or twice a year.

Snagg1
            Send PM

Love Monty Python!!! *breaks into The Lumberjack song*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zey8567bcg

Have a great time! DH and I never get away on our own. We do get away from the house during the summer when we go camping, but the kiddo and dog come camping too.

Sounds like a wonderful time, Camilla! My dh and I do go out once in awhile. We don't have any kids at home anymore, but we live so far away from town, that we don't go out often, so when we do, it is wonderful!

I would love to have a honey to escape with, but no such luck. Sometimes I'd like to have someone just to travel with….but I'm sure I don't wanna be married again.

Join Thelma and Louise. My hubby isn't that found of traveling anymore and Thelma is single so off we go…Come fly with us!!!

Love Monty Python!!! *breaks into The Lumberjack song*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zey8567bcg

Have a great time! DH and I never get away on our own. We do get away from the house during the summer when we go camping, but the kiddo and dog come camping too.

CLASSIC!

[quote]

Join Thelma and Louise. My hubby isn't that found of traveling anymore and Thelma is single so off we go…Come fly with us!!!
            [/quote]

Just let me know when and where….I am foot loose and fancy free!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.