Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! A (Rather Belated) Hello from Scotland

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I realised that I hadn't actually introduced myself, although I have been entering into the SwirlyHues Challenges.

I live on Shetland, a small, remote island in the North Sea, nearer to Norway than the UK Mainland. I love working with paper and initially am an inker and stamper, but this has led me to scrapbooking. I make alot (and I mean alot!) of mini books, but just lately have really got hooked on 12 x 12 layouts. I teach scrapbooking, stamping and inking here in the islands and it is very popular.

I just love this site! I don't really buy much in the way of embellishments, making most of my own, so it was wonderful stumbling upon you all and the amazing tutorials. It is so wonderful when you find like minded people. And the layouts you all produce are (jaw dropping) amazing. My scrapbooking style is certainly changing!

Thank you for all your encouragement so far.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

An official hi to you, too!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Hi! You already know Swirlydoos is a wonderful place to play. Welcome.

Well Jennie!! Better late than never!!! Welcome to our wonderful group!! You already fit in like hand in glove!! Just love having your talent around!!!

Picture1093.gif

Snagg1
            Send PM

Welcome Jennie!!! You know we love you and your art work!

Hi, Jennie! Welcome to Swirlydoos!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Welcome

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hello Jennie!! Welcome to Swirlydoos!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Welcome aboard Jennie!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Well, Jennie, I feel as though I know you pretty well by now thanks to your gorgeous art work, but thanks for making it official 🙂
                    And from me, an official Welcome to Swirlydoos and a huge hope that we see lots more of you!!!!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Hi Jeannie. welcome to Swirlydoos!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

a big HUGE welcome Jennie!!!
                        and you just wait…..with the new Educational DT….there will be LOTS of new tutorials!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome Jeannie. Wouldn't it be fun to travel to where all the swirlydoos live.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Hi Jennie,

i loved scotland when DH and I visited years ago. Welcome to our silly little world!!

Welcome…you're gonna love it here!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.