Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Member Support ? about the monthly club

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I ordered the irresistable kit when it went public and saw the monthly club you can join in on. But have a few questions…The challenges for that kit can you join in if you are not in the monthly club and have only ordered once it public? I know you get a couple dollars off being in the club but what other exclusive benefits do you get? A section on the forum for memebers only? challenges? I'm really thinking about going ahead an signing up but just not sure if I should just purchase outright ever month for a couple of month or take the plunge…ADVISE ME S.D. GURU'S !lol

you get to order things before Krissy goes public with all the extra addons. Lots of times stuff is sold out before the first of the month. Then you're kicking yourself for missing out. There are sometimes special orders also only open to members-Dusty Attic, Mists etc. Well worth it to become a member.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

What about the challenges? are some exclusive to subscribers? TIA

Snagg1
          Send PM

Good Question. I would send a pm to Krissy or to Lisa G. and ask them.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

The challenges are open to everyone.
            If you are a subscriber you get access to the forum for memebers only.
            Also, you can get your kit early release. Which means you can get your kit way before it goes public. You are always guaranteed a kit.
            With that, you can get a peek and order the add-ons first.

Then, there is the special orders section. Krissy, orders from a company and we get to list what we want. She also saves us on shipping because she ships it with our kit.

It's so worth it to become a subscriber 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Well, as a subscriber, you would not miss a single kit…Sometimes, kits are sold out with none left after subscribers get theirs. So you may miss an amazing kit. And they are all amazing!

Here are the benefits.

1. You are GUARANTEED to receive each one of our monthly coordinated kits.

2. You will be given access to the subscriber only section of our forums where you will be given early sneak peeks at all kits and add on kits!

3. You will be given first dibbs on all kit add-ons and specialty kits.

4. You may opt to receive your kit before they are released to the public. (Early Release Program)

5. Reduced Price! You save $2.00 on your main kit each month.

6. You may enter our monthly sketch challenge for a chance to win a prize from Swirlydoos!

7. Subscribers always get first dibbs on specialty kits, contest information, and promotions!

8. Subscribers may take advantage of our Permanent Add-On and never miss any of our awesome add on kits!

9. Swirlydoos proudly boasts the friendliest, funniest, craziest online group of uber talented scrapbookers in the world! Our girls are warm and welcoming and full of fantastic ideas, tips, tricks and inspiration to share. Come join us on the forums and see what I mean!

10…Just because…

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

What about the challenges? are some exclusive to subscribers? TIA

No, as long as you are a member, you can enter any challenge. BUT if you look at the first post for any challenge, you must use a certain percentage of Swirly Stuff, that is products that came in a kit or that you purchased in the store. Some challenges are more specific. The entries for Angelica's Butterfly challenge must be made with ingredients from the current kit.
              HTH 🙂

Ooopppssss!!! Forgot that the Sketch is subs only.

WOW…that was a really good question! I just bought my kit out of the store…I honestly didn't want to sign up for the monthly thing…because….well…I don't always like some stuff. I am pretty picky…lol. I went on an ordered the Simply Irresistible…because I wanted to play with everyone here…I didn't think I could do much with grey/turquoise…etc. Then I got my kit…and OMG! I already did two layouts…and am working on a third (I normally am lazy). I am doing a blue and black page that I would of NEVER NEVER NEVER done…and it is looking really AWESOME…to me anyways! I like the idea now of the kits…because when I go to the store…I buy all the stuff I like…this way …I am trying new stuff…and TOTALLY EXPANDING..and IMPROVING…my artistic adventures!

SO when my hubby says…if everyone else jumps off a bridge…my reply will be…Well …I LOVE pink…and my head is in the clouds….and PINKCLOUD did it….so…so am I. LOL…now I have to set up my DH…so I can say that…lol. But I will be joining the monthly kit club!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Well I just took the plunge and I can't wait…although I do understand you savy shoppers already scooped up the embellishment kit for December…day late, LOL. So I'm thrilled to be joining you all in the club. SUPER PUMPED!!!!!!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Welcome to the Savage Cartel! *with sword in hand and tapping both shoulders* I do hereby officially dub you a Savage!!!!

Yay Lori!!!! Welcome to the best place around!!! You will not be disappointed!!

Heather that is awesome!!! So glad you wont be missing any of the Swirly goodness.
                  To be honest with you , there were 2 kits that when I opened them I though..Holy $hit,,What am I suppose to do with this…For example, one was the Urban Grunge kit…Really?? I thought..
                  Fast forward over a year later..Urban Grunge was one of my fave kits. It forced me to think outside of the box. To work with cardboard (which I probably would have never) to scrap photo's I probably would have never..It made me a scrapper that was hungry for more techniques. So every kit has something to offer everyone. You lea. Then fall in love…

[img:width=600&height=598]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1289502135_55_FT49021_remember_sm_copy_.jpg[/img]

I will be back on later…but I did send an email to get the monthly kits….WOOT WOOT!

You won't regret it heather!!

You won't regret it heather!!

so true!
                  and if you want to push yourself creatively, getting a monthly kit is the way to go. you get over the obligation quickly, and look forward to what challenge you find in the kit each month. when my kit arrives, there's always something that i think 'i would have never bought this' and within a week, i'm LOVING whatever it is.
                  there's always something that pushes you out of your comfort zone.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.