Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Addicted to Christmas Trees….lol

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Okay I just read the these kinds of moms by Lisa…and let me start off by saying I am not one of these kinds of moms…lol.

I will have to admit that I have a thing for Christmas trees. I like to have them all over the place. As one of my facebook friends posted it looks like it threw up Christmas at your house. My brother thinks it looks like the shopping mall. My family knows what the true meaning of Christmas is. All of my trees….well I treat each one as a piece of art. I do all the decorating myself…while drinking coffee. So it is a fun thing for me. I have bought most of my tree's at after Christmas sales….and same with the oaments…or when they are on sale…so it may look like it cost a lot of money…but not really. It does look really pretty….at my house…this time of year…and the best part…I tu off all the lights…and you only need the tree lights…and it is AMAZING how CLEAN my house looks …lol. So I will starting to drag my tree's out soon…and I will have them posted on my blog…so check them out! Some people collect shoes….I collect Christmas trees! If…you would like to make me an oie….lol…feel free…and it can hang on one of my trees! I love other peoples art!

I just had to post this…because I am crazy….and didn't want anyone to confuse me with one of those kinds of moms
    hugs to you all!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Sounds beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to see pics.

I also enjoy decorating for Christmastime!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I love xmas decorations too we go all out in the house, we don't decorate the outside cause it takes me long enough (and heaps of storage room needed) for the inside

Oh same here!!! I LOVE to decorate! It takes me a couple of weeks to get my house all done up for Xmas! I limit myself to two trees tho! Can't wait to see the pics.

AND just to clear things up. I loved that these kinds of Moms Alice in Wonderland party. It was extremely creative and beautiful. I WISH I had that kind of energy and desire to do parties like that.
      In my head I want to be one of those MOMS but I just don't have that kind of personality.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Well, if you're going to throw up having it look like Christmas is just a bonus! :P Hope to see some pics

Oh same here!!! I LOVE to decorate! It takes me a couple of weeks to get my house all done up for Xmas! I limit myself to two trees tho! Can't wait to see the pics.

AND just to clear things up. I loved that these kinds of Moms Alice in Wonderland party. It was extremely creative and beautiful. I WISH I had that kind of energy and desire to do parties like that.
        In my head I want to be one of those MOMS but I just don't have that kind of personality.

I understand what you are saying….I feel the same way:D

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Yes… we need PICTURES of your trees….. sounds beautiful!!!!

can't wait to see the pics!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Ditto!!!!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Now I feel better about myself. I have a tree in every room. Villages everywhere, Even the bathrooms are decorated. (Last year we went ot Boston to meet my sons in laws so did not decorate) THis plus I used to decorate the church big time.

can't wait to see the pic's!!

Now I feel better about myself. I have a tree in every room. Villages everywhere, Even the bathrooms are decorated. (Last year we went ot Boston to meet my sons in laws so did not decorate) THis plus I used to decorate the church big time.

I am glad…lol! I was PTO President at my kids school for a few years…and I would take my tree's in at Christmas …and for the Daddy Daughter dance (and I don't even have girls..lol) I have a 6 foot pink tree….and at one time I had 15… 3 foot pink trees….and 8 purple. Since then I have given most away for gifts. You may wonder why…so many pink? I would paint shabby pink roses on Christmas bulbs…and sell them on ebay…or just give as gifts. I got the tree's on sale after Christmas for $9 dollars each. I am WACKED OUT…I know.

You are not wacked. No judging here. Whatever makes ya happy is my philosophy!
              We all have a serious scrapping addiction here. So we CAN'T judge!!!!

Here is a little peek of last year……I figure if I put this picture on…then I will have to put up my trees this year…lol…they are all different sizes….slim…small etc…some tall…some pink..lol

MY BFF came over and she did my Pink tree…because I was under the bullet for time…and my mojo…it was vacationing…lol. They are stuck in coers…The first one is 9ft…but really slim…the pink one is 6ft…and the third I have had FOREVER..5 feet…I think and slim…I love it…because I can move it anywhere. The one in the foyer is one of those Alpine trees…My mom gave it to me …I think. LOL

Oh my GOSH……Those are so BEAUTIFUL!!!! I luv the Alpine tree, that's what I have. Well, it's a country twig! I was just about to add 2 more trees to my house last year.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.