Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support adding to my siggie

This topic contains 49 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author

ok, why isn't my signature showing up anymore?

I added my blog info on the profile settings for my siggie but it is not showing up on my posts like it used to.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Jan, I just leaed from Lisa that you have to use the link button (first on the left). That should do it.

k will give it a try

also, my blog link will not show up now in the blog section. any suggestions?

cool! that worked! thank you Bonnie and Lisa! now on to the blog posting issue

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Glad I could help!

If you set left and right by the name of you're blog this sign than you're blogname is there, I did it just 5 minutes ago. I am wrestling with my photo:?

Glad to see you Andrea!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

🙂

Hi Andrea!! I see you!!!

GOOD to see you, Andrea:)

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Welcom back Andrea!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

HI!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hello Andrea!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Hi Andrea!! 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I just noticed today that my siggy has Click Here buttons now. That's cool!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.