Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers Adhering transparent embellies

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

What do you use to adhere transparent titles, phrases or the such to a LO?

I have some vellum tape, but you can still see it behind the title.

TFS!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I use mini glue dots and place them under the black printed areas.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Or I have used tiny drops of Glossy Accents for transparencies that have tiny printed areas.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Yeah, what Mandy said 🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

;D

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Ditto!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Uh-huh…what they said :P

Ok….I knew the experts would have the right answer…..Thanks so much!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I use zip dry, only becasuse I use it on just about everything!

Ditto to all of the above!!!!

Glossy Accents!!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

I use dots or clear accents. I need to try my xron on one to see if that works.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Ditto on all of the above…whatever works for the transparency that you have….

The vellum tape is not that wonderful. Thanks for all the tips. I've got one of each of the suggested items….will give it a whirl. Thanks again!

I use my ATG gun most of the time or my xyron.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.