Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff ALBUMS????

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Just curious – i have all my completed pages in Creative Memory Albums but since joining Swirlydoos my pages are now bulkier with thicker embellishments and more layers and i cant get as many pages in the albums. I love the look and quality of their albums but was wondering what everyone else does with the finished pages and how they store them?????

Snagg1
      Send PM

I store mine in the regular clear 12×12 pocket pages. I'm not brand loyal on albums–whatever looks good to me. I have a frame on my diningroom table that I change out my fav layout of the moment.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I use 3 ring binder albums. I think I mostly have the ones by American Crafts. I can usually get them 50% off at Hobby Lobby.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Yes I'm like Kim, I like the 3 ring binder albums for all the bulky layouts.

Album? What's an album? LOL!! I need to get some and get more organized.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

My layouts are too chucky to put in albums anymore. I put them on 3 rings and hang them up

I use 3 ring binder albums. I think I mostly have the ones by American Crafts. I can usually get them 50% off at Hobby Lobby.

Here in Canada you can buy the Recollections brand D-ring ones at Michael's that look EXACTLY like American Craft ones for half the price (plus use your 40% off on top of that!)… not sure about the USA.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I have started keeping mine in upright paper totes…they are just too bulky for albums anymore. If I can squeeze them into a page protector I use the 3 ring like the other gals and then only one page per protector.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I gave up on albums a long time ago. With my pages being as chunky as they are, only 10 would fit in a D-ring. Now they sit in a big box. Once we buy our own house I'm going to have hubby build me a a cupboard just for pages. We alreay have an idea stewing 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Another vote for 3-ring albums. I can't fit a ton in them, so I've already filled two bookshelves and am working on a third, LOL.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I put mine in the three rings, but I agree with Angelica and don't want albums to take over my house.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.