Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Alcohol Ink Fillable Pen

This topic contains 42 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Krissy, can you carry these in the store? i find 2 isn't enough, and i'm pretty sure your price would be better than my M's.

your loving Swiry supporter,

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

hee hee lOVe your sign off!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

lol……..CUTE!

Can't you use more then one color in those? Is that a stupid ?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

not stupid…. but you can only use one color per pen…. the ink, for both sides, sits in the same well….

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

lol……..CUTE!

Can't you use more then one color in those? Is that a stupid ?

Once the tips are saturated, it becomes permanent, like a marker.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Wow..so it's a pretty big investment. How much to the pens cost?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

$5 – $6. Each. Obviously, you need coupons to get these and you need to be really, really sure before filling them.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

But they are SOOOOOO worth it!!!!

Okay, I did try one of mine. It was quickly though, when I was rushing around before leaving for Fl. Didn't really pay attention or investigate if you could use more then 1 color.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I prefer using my blending tool deal more than the pens on the edges of paper anyway. However, I love the pen for tiny touch ups or on bling.

I love the blending tool, but the pens are AWESOME. I will be using them a lot!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I agree with Mandy; I like the blending tool because I like to ink beyond the edge when distressing. The pens are awesome for bling; I'm wondering about metal, too….

Hmmm…I may have to try these. I have something like it from stampin' up but they aren't fill able.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Depends on what I'm inking on whether I use the pen or the distressing tool…. sometimes I want only the edge inked, that's when I use the pens….

You'll find they are great for just about everything!!! 🙂

(okay, now how do I apply for my commission for this…. 🙂 )

hehehe

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.