Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Aloha from Valley Springs California!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hi everyone, My name is Barbara.
      I live on five hilltop acres in beautiful Calaveras County. I was a stay at home mom, one of our two sons was bo with Down's Syndrome and still lives with us…He is one of my photographers! My husband is retired…we met and married 42 years ago in Hawaii where he was bo and raised. Palapala is my Hawaiian name. Our older son lives nearby with his darling 5 year old daughter.

About a year ago my husband taught me the computer. Somehow I stumbled upon Lisa G's blog and was blown away! I had no idea scrapbooking was at this level. I followed her to Swirlydoos and saw all of the designers work. For awhile I just looked and admired all of the gorgeous layouts. I thought, what a wonderful way to show your family and friends how much they mean to you. Since I feel time slipping through my fingers…I decided to give it a try. It was a thrill for me when the first layout I have ever downloaded was layout of the week!

P.S. I'm a big hit in the kitchen! The Alice Springs Chicken and Key Lime Pie…Yummy!!

Hello Barbara,
      Welcome to Swirlydoos.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hi barbara, welcome to our crazy little piece of the scrappy world

Yay!!!! A story, and most wonderfully some info on to who you are!! Well, Barbara, I had no idea that this was your first LO you placed in the gallery. All I knew was that it was beautiful!! So congrats on that! We are so glad you happen to stumble into my blog, and that you found your way to Swirlyville!! Welcome to our wonderful world of creative people!! You certainly fit the bill!!! Make yourself at home and roll up those sleeves, kick off your shoes and have a cup of whatever you drink!! You are in for a scrappers retreat with us!!

EverythingHasRythme.gif

Welcome to Swirlydoos, Barbara!

You found the right group – you'll love it here and the kits are amazing!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Welcome to the group Barbara!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Welcome Barbara.

Snagg1
              Send PM

Welcome Barbara!!!

Welcome Barbara!!

Welcome Barbara! My name is Barbara also :o)

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hello Barbara!! Welcome to Swirlydoos!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I thank everyone for welcoming me…this is fun, fun, fun! I want my profile picture to show up like yours but I'm not sure how to do it.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Welcome to Swirlydoos!!!!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Hi Barbara and Welcome honey!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.