This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Ladies, there are some awesome alterable projects in the boutique that would make awesome gifts for your family and friends!

Here's my altered Prima birdhouse with some savage girls peeking out! I've got a video on the blog today showing how I altered this birdhouse, check it out! http://swirlydoos.blogspot.com/2014/11/gift-ideas-altered-prima-birdhouse.html

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

This is so cool…love it!

Just gorgeous!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Maggi, this is so pretty 🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Beautiful Maggi. I've been kinda on the fence about this birdhouse, you may have convinced me I need it.

Love it! So beautiful it is <3

Maggi, this is amazing, beautiful and so, so adorable!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Beautiful Maggi!!! Love THIS!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Maggi, you have such a distinctive style. The birdhouse is beautiful.

Love it Maggi!

Gorgeous, Maggi! Thanks for sharing the video!

Gorgeous Maggi! And I loved watching the video! Thank you!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

This is adorable Maggi!!! Thanks so much for sharing doll!!

Is this a pic from this year's infamous Maggi camp?

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Super gorgeous, Maggi!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Thanks everyone. Yep that's a photo that was taken just before Jen, Peggy and Kim were leaving for the airport.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.