Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Technique & Project Kits Altered Clipboards from the August Kit

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Let's see them! I can't be the only one who made one!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I'll be back with mine….I just got it yesterday but it's already prepped and ready for altering.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Not yet. I'm trying to catch up on layouts first. But it's out where I can see (remember) it.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I don't have my kit yet … hopefully this week!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

ok girlies…here's my take – definitely nothing close to what I had in my mind originally…but I think I'm ok with it……still uncertain, lol
              This is my time using texture paste(I made some homemade paste to try) – and I had alot of fun making this project….the paper is actually the packaging from the Blue Fe chippy frame we got in the kit….TFL!
              20140828_203229.jpg

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Mellisa, your clipboard is fabulous!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Amazing Mellisa. I love it.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Very pretty 🙂

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Beautiful tag and the chippie looks fabulous!

That is Beautiful Mellisa! Love the stenciling and yout beautiful chippie. Home made texture paste huh… sounds interesting! are you willing to share the recipe?

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

That is Beautiful Mellisa! Love the stenciling and yout beautiful chippie. Home made texture paste huh… sounds interesting! are you willing to share the recipe?

I found it on YouTube – sorry I don't remember who it was, but I'll be happy to share 🙂

– 1 cup of baking soda (makes it a tad bit grittier than baby powder I'm thinking, but still smooth)
                      – 1/2 cup of Gesso
                      – 1/4 cup of Mod Podge

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Beautifully done Mellisa!

Thanks for the recipe Mellisa! I'm gonna have to try that!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Just lovely,Mellisa!!

Snagg1
                            Send PM

I laugh everytime I use my homemade texture paste which has baby powder in it because when I dry it with my heat gun it smells like baby in the room.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.