This topic contains 50 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

We were discussing uses for those plastic lettuce boxes and such the other day on one of the forums so I decided to make some gift boxes from them. Check out my video on the Swirlydoos blog today where I've posted a start to finish video of a box I altered using the August kit as well as a couple other examples. http://www.swirlydoos.blogspot.com/2014/08/altering-lettuce-box-into-gift-box.html

[img:width=600&height=414]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1408790700_312_FT0_rsz_gift_box_close_copy_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh Maggi, this is just Gorgeous! Awesome idea!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Maggi, I've been admiring this and the other two that you made all moing; can you tell?
        Seriously, thanks so much for the tutorial; you've made it look easy to create a gorgeous project!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I love it Maggi! So pretty and a wonderful idea!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

These are just so pretty! I'll never be able to recycle another box again! With Christmas just around the coer !amazed (yes I said it 🙂 ), I see lots of gifts getting wrapped this way! LOL. Hubby and I are cleaning the garage today, but my reward at the end of the day, will be to sit down and watch the video Maggi!

Snagg1
              Send PM

I am SO stealing this Maggi! People are gonna get lots of gifts in these 🙂 Just beautiful each one, and the carton itself can be used by the giftee as well !heart

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

These are fabulous Maggi – what amazing creativity. We don't have lettuce boxes like that in the UK ……..

Very pretty!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

That's so pretty, gotta give this one a try, TFS Maggi!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I did this one yesterday. Kathi, stop drooling on your monitor. I know you want to steal this from me!! Ha ha ha, guess what, we have another chicken lover in our midst; Paula shares our love too.

!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Holy smokes, Maggi!! That is off the charts!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Maggi, holy cow (or rooster)!!!!!!
                        This is just jaw-dropping awesomely gorgeous!!!!!
                        (Yeah, I love it. Lots!!!!!)

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

wow those are absolutely gorgeous!!!! I don't usually buy heads of lettuce, but I just may to try this out!!

Snagg1
                            Send PM
                            Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

Oooh Paula, I love your rooster garden!!! I call my kitchen the hen house!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.