Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Stamping/Embossing Tutorials Altereing chipboard with embossing powder and Diamond Dust

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

And a tag start to finish tutorial up on the blog today! http://www.swirlydoos.blogspot.com/2014/07/altering-chipboard-with-embossing.html

[img:width=599&height=153]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1406380153_312_FT0_closeupweb_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
        Send PM

They came out beautifully!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Just watched your video Maggi…Gorgeous!!! I want to Gobble it up it looks sooo yummy!!!!

The chippie is gorgeous! I really enjoyed your video! Wow! That is one gigantic roll of foam tape you have there! LOL!

Great tutorial, Maggi! I love the beautiful tag. Where did you get that foam tape? I want one of those (or two).

Snagg1
            Send PM

Stunning!! Awesome tute! Lurve the diamond dust, oh the sparkly glittery love I have for shinies 🙂 <3 You really rocked this tag like a boss!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Ok …. I need GOBS of Diamond Dust now!! Love that tag and LOVE that chippy! Awesome tute!

Beautiful tag and great tutorial. Love the effect on that chippie!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Gorgeous tag, Maggi, and what a great video!!!!
                Thanks !heart

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Great tutorial Maggi, TFS

Maggi, your tags are so beautiful. This one is no exception.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Thank you all!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thank you, Maggi! I need that embossing dabber. Lovely tag!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Jan, get one and you'll never go back to the stamp pads!!!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Thank you, Maggi! I need that embossing dabber. Lovely tag!

So do I. Much easier than the pads.

Love the tutorial

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.