Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photography America's Next Top Model

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Before my niece became a teenager, she would be my model to practice my photography on. I told her we were playing America's Next Top Model and she was more than happy to play along. I used to like to take pics and then convert them in watercolor in photoshop and another software program. Then I'd print them on professional quality watercolor paper (had to find some use to use up my watercolor paper when I quit painting). Here's a peek

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

wowzers!!!!!!! that is so gorgeous 🙂

Wow! How pretty is that!

that is amazing!!!!!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Wow, that is great!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Very pretty!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Very pretty photograph

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Amazing photo!! You need to scrap it!!

Joyce, wow and double wow. Just amazing. What a piece of pure art. Gorgeous girl. So now the problem is she grew up on you and you lost your model! Now that is a pity.

So pretty, Joyce!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Wow joyce that is just beautiful! and like lisag said you so need to scrap that one!

Thanks ladies. I've been wanting to scrap this l/o for years and never felt confident enough to do it justice, but since I found SD and have absorbed all the advice, tips and knowledge posted by all members, I think I can do it now. And, Jen, take all the pics of your niece now because when she becomes a teenager, she won't be as eager. And, for some reason those young teens want to roll their eyes up in their heads when you take their pic. I think they think it's sexy, but they look so silly. 🙂

Ohhhhh! How gorgeous!!! After reading your post, ideas are swirling in my head. Never thought of printing on watercolor paper. Back to Michaels!!!!

Debbie, get the cold pressed watercolor paper, it absorbs less ink and produces better pictures. Also, you'll have to gently put your fingers on the top of the page and push a little as it feeds into the printer. The paper is so thick that it won't feed without some help. Have fun this with this…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.